THP Thanksgiving Contest - TaylorMade Ghost S Putter

I'm thankful that I got an awesome new job to replace the one that had me miserable all the time for the past few years.

Even though the new job has a lot more travel (13K+ airline miles in the last 6 weeks), I'm much happier and my family has noticed the difference.

Ken

Hard to believe that this thread could get any better, but Joey, you just made it better! Thanks for posting man.

Thanks for the welcome guys.. I knew the contest was over, that was not my reason for posting. Just wanted to share my good fortune and introduce myself to the forum. Looks like a great place to hang out and share my love for the game. Peace to all of you and happy Thanksgiving as well.

I am thankful for another year of being clean. If you would of told me 3 years ago I would be doing well and addicted to golf I would have laughed. The life I use to live was a dead end road. I was weeks away from not being here anymore. I know this is different from a lot of post, but this is what I'm truly thankful for. I couldn't have done it without my family/friends though! And in all honesty, with this past year being the most stressful, golf has saved me. I can have the worste day imaginable, go play a round, and I'm fine. Thanks THP!

Keep it up...

THP,
This is the winner.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Congrats Trout I guess another reason to be thankful. Well deserved my man

I am thankful for a wife and son whom I very much love. I also have a great job in an otherwise poor economy.

Way to go Trout !

Congrats Trout Bum!

Congrats on winning that arachnid apparition! Nice flat stick Trout!

Thanks guys, you rock!

Trout!!!! Very cool! I expect a full audio review so I can hear that sexy voice of yours again!

Congrats TB!

Sent from my Samsung S2 using Tapatalk 2

Keep it up...

THP,
This is the winner.

I didn't know the winner was announced...

Congrats TroutBum. Lots of great posts in here. Great little contest. Thanks THP for doing it.

Congrats, Trout! I hope everyone else is having as good of a day spending time with family as I am. Happy Thanksgiving!

Congrats Trout!

Congrats Trout, great win. Thank you THP & TMaG for this great contest.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk it

Congratulations Trout

Congrats Trout!! Enjoy the putter!

Great win Trout!
Enjoy that Spider.

Thanks guys, I'm pretty stoked!

Congrats!

Congrats TB

Just give it alittle Tapatalk

Congrats TB! And thanks to THP for the contest.

Back