I'd rather have Tdawg back then have carol still alive sadly...

But imagine if Carol comes bac, Daryl gets happy. Then Carol dies and Daryl goes off the deep end.

Imagine the Rickrage and Darylrage together.

I'm waiting for blondy to walk into "The Governors" Head tanks and see her black lady friend in one.

The suspense is waiting for whoms on the phone! Is it Carol? or someone new? dum dum duuuuuuum

I'm waiting for blondy to walk into "The Governors" Head tanks and see her black lady friend in one.

The suspense is waiting for whoms on the phone! Is it Carol? or someone new? dum dum duuuuuuum

i wouldn't be surprised if they tried to kill Michonne, but she would kill every last man, woman, and child before she'd let the Govna put her in a tank haha.

I'm gettin mixed signals about carol too, is she dead? who's in the grave if she isn't? Andrea is as oblivious as can be.

But imagine if Carol comes bac, Daryl gets happy. Then Carol dies and Daryl goes off the deep end.

Imagine the Rickrage and Darylrage together.

Obviously Darly is going to go off the deep end at some point... otherwise that whole 20 minute scene when he was seeing images of his brother was superflous. Maybe a couple more episodes?

Obviously Darly is going to go off the deep end at some point... otherwise that whole 20 minute scene when he was seeing images of his brother was superflous. Maybe a couple more episodes?

Darryl is turning into one of my favorites on the show. Something is going to happen to him I believe based on how the writers are bringing him more into the forefront and making people like him.

Watched last weeks episode this morning and it was a poor one in my opinion. Could see a mile away the governor still has his family hidden away somewhere. Carol isn't dead wasn't gonna happen after loosing 3 already.

Daryl is rocking it right now. I agree he could be the one to go off the deep end next maybe when he meets his brother again they flip out, fight and someone dies

Looks like our AMC works again

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk

So pumped for this episode.

Well that's a great way to kick off this episode lol

I wonder who called? The lady from Woodbury?

I wonder who called? The lady from Woodbury?

I'm thinking it is. They'll want to go but the governor probably won't let them. Then it's fight time!

I bet it's the Woodbury welcome group. They call to find people, find them, kill them and steal their equipment

Does Jinx have insider info

Did I just see ole gray on the walking dead as a zombie stand in?

Thinking more about it now, I don't think there's actually any phone calls. I think Rick has just gone off the deep end completely. Honestly, what are the chances that someone actually got the right number for the prison and just kept calling for months even when they got no answer?

Andrea needs to wake up an smell the farts. . .one does not simply leave Woodbury

D did Mrs. Scrap Iron text you? Merle's arm sword is bad ass but he needs to stand up to the gov'na and shoot his head off as well.

Thinking more about it now, I don't think there's actually any phone calls. I think Rick has just gone off the deep end completely. Honestly, what are the chances that someone actually got the right number for the prison and just kept calling for months even when they got no answer?

Phone book anyone? Lol? I guess it could be his inner conscious asking him to justify the deaths he caused

Lol at that kill. Just before that I said to my friends "That dude is fixing for a beatdown." What an idiot.

D did Mrs. Scrap Iron text you? Merle's arm sword is bad ass but he needs to stand up to the gov'na and shoot his head off as well.

Did she think the same thing?

Phone book anyone? Lol? I guess it could be his inner conscious asking him to justify the deaths he caused

Yeah but:

1) Why call a prison?
2) Why keep calling after months and months of no answer?

Did she think the same thing?

Yeah but:

1) Why call a prison?
2) Why keep calling after months and months of no answer?

True. Maybe cause they know of supplies?

Yup Rick is going crazy with the phone lol

They know his name? I seriously doubt those calls exist.

Back