THP Invitational #2 Sponsored by SCOR Golf

JT and I committed right after that one. It was incredible and this one will be just as good.

You guys committed before the first tee on Saturday. I heard the conversation, pretty sweet!!

You guys committed before the first tee on Saturday. I heard the conversation, pretty sweet!!

That's awesome, calling your shot huh?!?!

Pretty much, we were already having a blast.

Pretty much, we were already having a blast.

It will be nice to meet you bro. After finally seeing a pic of you I had the exact opposite picture in my mind. It's so funny thinking about what people look like and than you finally meet them and bam, it's the opposite.

It will be nice to meet you bro. After finally seeing a pic of you I had the exact opposite picture in my mind. It's so funny thinking about what people look like and than you finally meet them and bam, it's the opposite.

Haha, what did you think I looked like?

This weekend can not come quick enough

This weekend can not come quick enough

whats this weekend? lol hope Shark is getting the Sharkmobile all ready for the drive down there. i'd like an inspection before we make the trip. lol

whats this weekend? lol hope Shark is getting the Sharkmobile all ready for the drive down there. i'd like an inspection before we make the trip. lol

THIS weekend buck, not this upcoming weekend lol

You had me confused as well. I was getting ready to start packing!

THIS weekend buck, not this upcoming weekend lol

can't wait to hang out again Buddy! sad there won't be any gambling this time.

No worries with the Shark mobile. lol

Such a great group of THPers coming to this. still can't believe it hasn't sold out yet. Hello its TRUE BLUE PEOPLE!!!!!

was just talking to Motoo about this today can't believe its less than a month away already! i'm ready to go play now. looking forward to the competition aspects of it especially since that fell through this year at the Outing.... i think Better Ball is fun and should be cool to see who everyone is teamed up with in the next few weeks.

There really is a great group of guys coming to this and we are pretty excited about it.
Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express

There really is a great group of guys coming to this and we are pretty excited about it.
Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express

and one great little old lady! ;)

You are above everybody else KB

Was at the driving range this afternoon, I was working a lot on my driver as hitting good, long drives is key to scoring at True Blue. While the fairways are generous, missing them can be fatal, especially on the par 5s believe it or not. And I don't care who you are, the tee shot on the Par 3 16th will put some fear in you, even more so if you play a fade.

Was at the driving range this afternoon, I was working a lot on my driver as hitting good, long drives is key to scoring at True Blue. While the fairways are generous, missing them can be fatal, especially on the par 5s believe it or not. And I don't care who you are, the tee shot on the Par 3 16th will put some fear in you, even more so if you play a fade.

stop coming in here and scaring me! i think i am going to LOVE this course.

stop coming in here and scaring me! i think i am going to LOVE this course.

With as straight and long as you hit the driver, this course was practically built for you... well at least until you get to the greens

With as straight and long as you hit the driver, this course was practically built for you... well at least until you get to the greens

Thanks Buddy! i really am excited to play here. i keep hearing more and more great things about this place from people i know that have played there before. temped to play Caledonia as well.

Back