The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to pull my hair out right now. I wish I could explain it more, but quite frankly there isnt a proper place to talk about it. I have about 5 rants that are all in the same.

I hope its not about Crew. I hope he is continuing to get better.

Why must every time I lay my head down to go to bed, I get instant nauseousness? I know I might've eaten a little too much for dinner, but come on! I'm shivering violently, and I'm not even cold. So, I'm just back on THP waiting for my body to decide what it wants to do.

Woke up with the worst freaking headache ever. No shivers but I mean, my head is pounding. It won't help that I have to go take a Math Test and write 2 essays this afternoon before my other 2 classes. Joy.

So these two rants sound like me when i try to go to bed after tipping a few too many back and than waking up the next morning, in college.

I want to pull my hair out right now. I wish I could explain it more, but quite frankly there isnt a proper place to talk about it. I have about 5 rants that are all in the same.

Sorry bro! Just gotta take things one at a time, and keep on keepin' on with that swagga.

Stay strong, buddy. Glad to hear One-T, jr is better.

Woke up with the worst freaking headache ever. No shivers but I mean, my head is pounding. It won't help that I have to go take a Math Test and write 2 essays this afternoon before my other 2 classes. Joy.

Feel better dude. I hope it all gets worked out.

Just emailed you buddy, I meant what I said in it. Anytime.

Sorry to hear that man. Hang in there.

Tough week there One-T........I can guess someone that might be ready for the weekend?!

Abuse victims who come in to work or school with black eyes and broken bones, but they can't seem to understand that their boyfriend is abusive or that their situation is dangerous, as a resident director, my girlfriend and I see some awful things and yet the people don't understand that their life is in danger and they don't want help, it sucks

So these two rants sound like me when i try to go to bed after tipping a few too many back and than waking up the next morning, in college.

Haha. I know what you're saying, but I was not drunk. Not during the school week.

I am my own person. I make my own decisions. I am me. One-T. I am getting it from two different ends.... but yet I am the one controlling my own strings. I dont want assumptions about me. I have my own personality, beliefs, and life. I am my own individual.

read into this all you want. But...today I have grown tired of it. all the accusations in my life. the beliefs about me. Its wearing me thin...dislike me for personal reasons, not personal gain. and I happen to believe that if you dislike me for personal reasons that list would be short...like JNRadio, Littlepingman, JD10, etc. But, of the people still on this site, I can guarantee there are few. I have personally done nothing to you. Alienate me if you want. Its your loss for trying to get gain. you gain nothing in life by losing your own personality. Enjoy it

The one, the only One-T ladies and gents. Nothing more, nothing less. Just Jarret and his love for golf equipment.

hope you're ok One-T, it sucks that you're going through all that crap, plus your son's thing, hang in there man

I am my own person. I make my own decisions. I am me. One-T. I am getting it from two different ends.... but yet I am the one controlling my own strings. I dont want assumptions about me. I have my own personality, beliefs, and life. I am my own individual.

read into this all you want. But...today I have grown tired of it. all the accusations in my life. the beliefs about me. Its wearing me thin...dislike me for personal reasons, not personal gain. and I happen to believe that if you dislike me for personal reasons that list would be short...like JNRadio, Littlepingman, JD10, etc. But, of the people still on this site, I can guarantee there are few. I have personally done nothing to you. Alienate me if you want. Its your loss for trying to get gain. you gain nothing in life by losing your own personality. Enjoy it

Well said brother. I hate that you are going through all this at once. Keep on being you, it has worked thus far in life, no reason to change.

I fear One-T is being pegged as "Guilty by Association"...

I fear that as well. On a personal level, I like Seth and we have had many good conversations about stuff outside of golf. I am not going to get involved in whats going on between him and THP because frankly it's none of my business but it doesnt mean I am going to stop talking to him or that my love for THP will diminish so I hope that is understood on both sides.

Apple is pising me off, I can't handle anymore stress in my life and right now, my phone is about to drive me over the edge. I upgraded my iPhone to the new software and ever since, if I let it get to 95% battery, it'll just shut off and be off for days.....I have to leave it plugged in at all times to use it.

With the other personal stuff going on, I cannot upgrade my plan and get a new phone until Feb. Apple won't help me unless I pay $150 for a phone.

hope you're doing alright man, hopefully it's not the flu man

Contagion FTW

Well said, Jarret, you're a great man in my book.

WTC, that's stupid, if it stays off for days, then they need to do something about it, video it happening and visit the apple store.

Apple is pising me off, I can't handle anymore stress in my life and right now, my phone is about to drive me over the edge. I upgraded my iPhone to the new software and ever since, if I let it get to 95% battery, it'll just shut off and be off for days.....I have to leave it plugged in at all times to use it.

With the other personal stuff going on, I cannot upgrade my plan and get a new phone until Feb. Apple won't help me unless I pay $150 for a phone.

Glad you posted this dude. I know its been hard on you and you are very much your own person.

Dude you are Awesome! It was a pleasure to meet you in Ohio.

WTC, that's stupid, if it stays off for days, then they need to do something about it, video it happening and visit the apple store.

I dont have an Apple store anywhere close to me. ATT wont even budge to let me sign a new contract. I've been a customer since 2001

I think your one of the nicest guys i have ever met. From the second we shook hands i could tell your a good guy. The photo's on your facebook would also indicate your a better family man then you are golfer and your a dame good golfer hehe.

There will always be people in this world that won't like you and at the end of the day it's their loss. Dont let those people bother you buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back