The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What iron heads are they going in?

Well I was on the hunt for irons for awhile but decided to just put them in my Machspeed heads. I took the 9 in and had that installed with some lamkin grips from the tour van and loved the feel compared to what it was so I bought all the supplies to grip and reshaft the rest.

I'd like to get at some 3 G.E.N.s and KBS Tours. FINALLY the internets back up!

Goon. Very funny.

Kevin

Finally on the px's you hooked me up with home slice.
I bought solvent but I am convinced it is just WD-40. Either way super easy, on to doing the heads tomorrow.

I reckon you might be right. Dude if you need help pm me but u probably won't. You're a smart lad. I started to think about reshafting my match speeds. You've inspired me.

Dev!!! What's up man????

Not much my dude. Just sitting here watching Hall Pass with my wife sleeping. I am trapped because if I make noise the baby may wake up and i will be in deep doo doo. So here I sit and Tapatalk. What are you up to?

Hi Marc:wavey:

Night all, stay classy

Not much my dude. Just sitting here watching Hall Pass with my wife sleeping. I am trapped because if I make noise the baby may wake up and i will be in deep doo doo. So here I sit and Tapatalk. What are you up to?

Just talking to my mom lol. Family drama ugh. Lol. Don't wake the baby. My brother has a 3 month old and it's quiet time right now!!!

Wake!!!!!! Sup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back