The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was the coolest hot wheels track I have ever seen. Blows anything I have ever done out of the water.

Expect higher cod prices for the foreseeable future. I crushed that AYCE battered cod. Crushed it.

Kevin

Expect higher cod prices for the foreseeable future. I crushed that AYCE battered cod. Crushed it.

Kevin

They have already gone up here. I bet you are full and satisfied.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Kevin

That a boy Kevin! :hungry:

They have already gone up here. I bet you are full and satisfied.

I love a thin, light, yet crunchy beer batter. And I had a cup of beer cheese bratwurst soup to start the meal. I need to look into making that.

Kevin

I love a thin, light, yet crunchy beer batter. And I had a cup of beer cheese bratwurst soup to start the meal. I need to look into making that.

Kevin

That sounds good. My wife is cooking something at this moment. Look at her over there, cooking.

That sounds good. My wife is cooking something at this moment. Look at her over there, cooking.

Is she wearing an apron?

Kevin

Is she wearing an apron?

Kevin

Indeed. I said she should only wear the apron and now she's wearing a frown.

Indeed. I said she should only wear the apron and now she's wearing a frown.

That's a good look, albeit impractical and dangerous depending on the dish being prepared. My sister in law once spilled turkey drippings on her bare feet. Imagine something like that on an even more sensitive area.

Kevin

That's a good look, albeit impractical and dangerous depending on the dish being prepared. My sister in law once spilled turkey drippings on her bare feet. Imagine something like that on an even more sensitive area.

Kevin

Good point Kevin, I wouldn't want to see that.

cooking in the buff is a recipe for disaster... trust me

I have had alot of good beer this week. I wrapped it all up tonight with one of my favorites. Magic Hat #9... Delicious.

Only baking in the buff for this guy.
dont forget the oveglove
I have had alot of good beer this week. I wrapped it all up tonight with one of my favorites. Magic Hat #9... Delicious.
i only have one beer in the fridge... its not even worth opening right now
i need to cool the case i bought before Sandy gets here lol

Doing some boss work regripping my first set of irons. So much easier than I thought.

Doing some boss work regripping my first set of irons. So much easier than I thought.
It is easy dude, just some elbow grease, grip solvent and boom! Regripped irons!

It is easy dude, just some elbow grease, grip solvent and boom! Regripped irons!

Finally on the px's you hooked me up with home slice.
I bought solvent but I am convinced it is just WD-40. Either way super easy, on to doing the heads tomorrow.

Finally on the px's you hooked me up with home slice.
I bought solvent but I am convinced it is just WD-40. Either way super easy, on to doing the heads tomorrow.
What iron heads are they going in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back