Puppy eats golfballs.

dynarider

insert witty saying here
Reaction score
Handicap
twits
Rottweiler Puppy Eats 8 Golf Balls AOL
posted: 11 HOURS 44 MINUTES AGOcomments: 51filed under: Animal News, National News, Weird NewsPrintShareText SizeAAA(June 13) -

An 8-month-old Rottweiler puppy is recovering from surgery after eating eight golf balls, Boston's WCVB-TV reported.
Julianne Bonfilio said her boyfriend was shocked last week when their dog Wally threw up three golf balls, including one that was wrapped in a sock. The pooch was still acting strangely, so the couple took Wally to the vet.
An X-ray revealed a curious sight. "Lo and behold, there was another five golf balls sitting in there," veterinarian Stewart Bleck told the station.

Rottweilers = sweet, but not smartest dogs.

I think the puppy's owners should not have left such small objects about for their dog to eat!

My dog, a lab, likes to try to chew the golf balls if I am putting on the carpet. I use older, crappier balls now...

I think the puppy's owners should not have left such small objects about for their dog to eat!

My dog, a lab, likes to try to chew the golf balls if I am putting on the carpet. I use older, crappier balls now...

My dog (R.I.P. buddy) used to chew on golf balls too. But he never tried to eat them.

How did the dog even swallow a golf ball in a sock? How is it even possible to swallow a sock?

My pug will run around in the yard chasing my chip shots, he will pick them up but never ever tries to eat them. I'm not really sure how he even gets them in his mouth since iit doesn't appear to open up all that wide.

My dog (R.I.P. buddy) used to chew on golf balls too. But he never tried to eat them.

How did the dog even swallow a golf ball in a sock? How is it even possible to swallow a sock?

Ask my dog. He eats anything and everything. Snotty tissues, newspapers, napkins, toilet paper, just about anything. Grass, etc.

I thought the same thing when you said he picks them up, dyna!

Mine would eat 'em if he could!

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GdDxO584r9s&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GdDxO584r9s&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

"Invalid parameters."

My parents have a yellow Lab that is just facinated with golfballs. She loves to just walk around with them in her mouth. Who knows why...
I do worry about her swallowing one and choking on it though...

Back