Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I quit. Muffed punt and we somehow recover. Then bray has another timely turnover. I can't take this anymore.

That was strange, 4 men could not stop the RB. I thought some linemen were pushing the pile but there were only SC defenders and the RB.

Probably the nail in the coffin if that INT stands.. Kudos to Indy for hanging on as long as they did.

No int...booooohhh

LSU needs to score here, now, if they want a chance at this.

Looks like they will settle for 3 pts.

Tyler Bray continues to make a strong case for being the worst two minute drill quarterback in college football.

Driving for show and chutting for dough

LSU needs to score here, now, if they want a chance at this.

Looks like they will settle for 3 pts.

This has been a strange game, SC has 145 yds total offense, LSU 334 and they trail. Perfect set up for the SC offense to finally eat some clock and score late.

This has been a strange game, SC has 145 yds total offense, LSU 334 and they trail. Perfect set up for the SC offense to finally eat some clock and score late.
LSU has had some long drives and great plays, but havent put up points, I dont get it.

Tyler Bray continues to make a strong case for being the worst two minute drill quarterback in college football.

Driving for show and chutting for dough

At the beginning of the year I had extremely high expectations for our offense. Probably too high. I overhyped Bray in my mind and thought that with any threat of a running game that we'd be a scoring machine. Bray has the arm strength and physical tools to be a great college qb, but his decision making is downright awful at times.

Who was that sc qb throwing it to?

Spurrier is about to take it out on that visor of his. Shaw tosses one right to the Defense.

Les Miles continues to look like a smart head coach.

There's the death blow. LSU will win going away.

That was a terrible throw by Shaw. Absolutely terrible.

Will Georgia get shutout? Probably not, but WOW, talk about a terrible performance. Almost, ALMOST, Auburn-esque.

On that subject, who's Auburn's next head coach?

Looks like Les feels that his Defense can hold SC on 4 downs cause that's what it is going to take now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back