Who woulda thunk it?

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
Headline: Adam Lambert comes out in Rolling Stone, admits to crush on Kris Allen

http://www.reuters.com/article/entertainmentNews/idUSTRE5585FQ20090609?sp=true

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - "American Idol" runner-up Adam Lambert has told Rolling Stone magazine he is gay, answering a question that followed the singer for months since he gained millions of fans on the No. 1 U.S. TV talent show.

Lambert, who was widely considered the front-runner going into the finale, had never publicly said he was gay. In March, when photos appeared on the Internet of him kissing another man and dressed in drag, he said only: "I have nothing to hide. I am who I am."

Lambert also revealed a crush on Kris Allen, who was his roommate for much of the two singers' run on "American Idol." "He's the one guy that I found attractive in the whole group on the show: nice, nonchalant, pretty and totally my type -- except that he has a wife," Lambert joked.

It amazes me what is considered headline news these days. Everyone knew he was gay just like they knew that Clay guy from American Idol was gay too....I just don't see why it's such important news?

Heck, everyone knew from the audition show!

I never even watched the show but EVERYONE in my office talked about it ALL the time. Everywhere you turned the headlines read "Is Adam gay?"...I say who cares!

Not that excessive dramatic flaire and broadwayesque hypertheatricism are absolute indicators of male sexual preference, but it does sometimes correllate.

naaah, but you asked!

Back