THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

Bhillin and I are working out our plans as we speak. Thinking it might be best for us to come in on Friday night. Who all else is coming in on Friday night? I guess he and I are going to split a room at the Super 8.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

High quality stuff guys! nice to see everyone interested in dinner.

Don't forget to get signed up for the Albatross Club to take advantage of all the contests!!

Deano, add "youngbuck" to list, he's my son and he doesn't know he's going I'm going to tell him Friday we leave to pack up for a weekend of EPIC GOLF ADVENTURES. Dinner, should I find another place to go? He's 16 and I don't want to dampen the THP spirit with a youngster around.

no way, bring him along, I'll keep War Eagle in check lol

I'm in. I haven't played in three months, and this could get U-G-L-Y my game ain't got no alibi its ugly yea yea its ugly. But I can't miss spending time with old friends and meeting new ones. I have to send a big shout out to the frog for staying on my a$$ about this. Coal business down here has picked up somewhat so all I have been doing is working, but I may be able to squeeze in a weekend. Thanks go to deano, dan, jb and war eagle for making all this possible! Can't wait to see you guys!

this is the post ive been waiting for, my man Biglee making the trip, cant wait to see you dude

still working on this one guys! I am a maybe for now. Wife approvel and conversation tonight. I am feeling good about it. haha

Look in the mirror. :D

Maybe, Im just missing that license plate sized sunburn on the back of my head

no way, bring him along, I'll keep War Eagle in check lol

Ok cool, not to worried really. I'm retired Navy, I'd I haven't scarred him yet I'm sure ya'll won't either. Put us down for dinner too please.

Here is the list of attendees (albatross members with **):
Total is 24 on Saturday and 25 on Sunday
Saturday

**Mikedean441 (d)
**Canadan (d)
**TheToppDogg (d)
**Bullfrog (d)
**Robman7 (d)
Hitman (d)
Barspin89
**Brock (d)
**GolfinFF
**JB (d)
**War Eagle (d)
**10yarddraw
**T2GRN18 (d)
**Bhillin
**Tadashi70 (d)
**INgolfer
**Bogey317
**JeffReedMO
**CG13
**BigLee33
**jskittle (d)
RMix09
**Jrod (d+1)
YoungBuck (d)

///RxGus (d)

Sunday

**Mikedean441
**Canadan
**TheToppDogg
**Bullfrog
**Robman7
Hitman
Barspin89
**Brock
**GolfinFF
**JB
**War Eagle
**T2GRN18
**Bhillin
**Tadashi70
**10yardDraw
**Bogey317
MarcW
**JeffReedMO
**CG13
**BigLee33
**jskittle
RMix09
**Jrod
**RxGus
YoungBuck

Pairings TBD

still working on this one guys! I am a maybe for now. Wife approvel and conversation tonight. I am feeling good about it. haha

Dude if it makes any difference my family won't be following along, so you don't need to be nervous.

maybe I'll fly down and drive with One-T. I mean that makes sense right?

maybe I'll fly down and drive with One-T. I mean that makes sense right?

Umm hello remember me. Shouldn't this be discussed with me?

Rumor has it, he sent a text to GolferGal because as we have learned, that is the best way to get a message.

I kid I kid.
*Ducks to hide.

not this time! hehe

Rumor has it, he sent a text to GolferGal because as we have learned, that is the best way to get a message.

I kid I kid.
*Ducks to hide.

One of those 2 may actually kill you. I'm just not sure which one.

Uh oh, Captain Deano just got busted. Jenn, you should come too!

This just took a turn for the hilarious.. Nerfny dropping the hammer!! Lots of great stories about awesome wives in here, you can be one of them!!!

Im screwed if my wife ever registers a username on THP...

Uh oh, Captain Deano just got busted. Jenn, you should come too!

stop it!

This just took a turn for the hilarious.. Nerfny dropping the hammer!! Lots of great stories about awesome wives in here, you can be one of them!!!

she already is awesome. This would help take her to another level though:alien:

took some time to see how many states will be represented at this thing, so far quite a few

OH
IN
KY
IL
MO
FL
SC
IA
and with a few more on the fences we could have THPERS from 10 different states here for this thing

Back