The Golf Magician

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Great video from the European Tour. Some very cool stuff with the tour guys.

That's fantastic. I love how dumbfounded some of the guys are..

And dude hitting the back of his iron stiff on a par 3? Whatever. hahaha

That is pretty cool! I don't know if I would be trusting enough to stand in front of a shot like that.

Him catching that ball was great

also liked the Ace of Hearts in the shoe

Amazing stuff right there. Kind of makes that dude at PGA National look like a beginner. The card in that guys shoe was something else.

I kept thinking he looks like Borat....Niiiiiice!

I wonder if that guy gave Ollie some matchup advice when the cameras weren't rolling? haha

That was really cool. Catching the ball? That shot off the back of the club was just stupid impressive.

Holy cow. That was awesome.

That was a cool video. I'm not sure if I was more impressed by the guy backhanding the iron shot or the guy catching the 3 iron shot from Lawrie. And how the heck did that card end up in his shoe?

Wow. Just amazing. The one where he crushed the ball blew my mind.

That's amazing.....don't know how it's done.

That was really cool. Catching the ball? That shot off the back of the club was just stupid impressive.

It looks like he rotates the club at some point during the backswing and hits the ball with the face of the club. At the end of his swing the clubface is not backwards like it should be.

That was awesome. I dont think I would ever want to catch a ball like that though.

Snip-its of this were on all last week over here during the Ryder Cup. Every ad break had the 2 putts he did with OMJ. Very impressive stuff indeed

That was pretty cool! I love me some magic

it makes me think back to the magician at PGA National that first outing. He was fantastic.

that was amazing. i don't think i've ever seen any magic with some golf mixed in pretty awesome stuff.

That was a fun and impressive video!

Looking at the video one more time, the guy didn't hit the back of his iron...he twirled the club around at the last second and hit it on the face...but a nifty little trick indeed!

Holy Toledo Ohio ! that fellow was amazing. Thanks for the amusement JB.

Wow that was AWESOME! Some really cool stuff

That was super entertaining, I love to watch magicians and I certainly love golf. Great vid, thanks JB.

Back