Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit a M3 to about 15 feet on a 180 yard par three. Nice, high draw that actually went how I envisioned it. Not a green I hit that often, so I was a happy camper.

Last Saturday at Quail Valley, I have a 180 approach shot I pull left, and about 2 feet from being OB. I get to the ball, its on a mud patch with a root about 2" in front of the ball. The green is about 10 yards away, and a little uphill. I put the ball way back in my stance, chop down on it with no follow through - it hits in the hill, rolls through the rough, and ends up 2' from the cup. Made the putt for a very unlikely up & down!

Two shots last round were memorable. One was a drive on the 9th hole which has some wet lands cutting the fair way in two, starting 210 yards out and ending 250 yards out. Normally it is more but the tees were playing up this time so I took the driver out to try and catch the second fairway and did it. This is the second time I have done this ever. it was nice to see that little white speck from afar sitting pretty beyond the wetlands.

The other was a 4i I hit as my second shot on the 6th, a par 4. Normally I try to get it close from this far out, but I actually hit the green and was able to make par. This hole usually gives me trouble, too.

my tee shot on #10 went way high left over the trees and ended up on the fw of #18
i had nowhere to punch back onto #10 so i decided to try to aim towards the green and hope for a bounce back into the #10 side of the trees
according to my gps i was 170 out so i grabbed my 5i to try to half 3/4 swing it as low as possible to keep it under the branches and leaves
the ball weaved its way around 5 trees i was sure it was gonna hit at least 3 of them
it didnt hit a dang thing... except the left side of the green
how i got a gir on that is just wow... all my buddy could do is shake his head and laugh
he hit the fw and the green and 4 putted for double... i wasnt even playing the same hole and got a par buahaha

35 foot birdie putt with about 2 feet of break from right to left. The ball hung on the lip for about half a second before dropping in, it was fun to see it drop after I thought I had just missed a birdie.

Sent from Tapatalk

Nine iron from 125 for a tap-in birdie.

Posted via tapatalk.

Par 5 to the green in two, left with a 12 foot putt. Got the birdie not the eagle

My best shot was my first one I have been able to play since having surgery!!! Felt good to at least be on the course!!

My best shot was my first one I have been able to play since having surgery!!! Felt good to at least be on the course!!

That would be a good feeling. What type of surgery are you recovering from?

my best shot of my last round was my approach on the opening par 5 at my home course - I had about 215 to front of green, and hit my 3 wood with a perfect 5 yd draw to 18 ft - missed the eagle putt but tapped in for birdie; first time I've gone for the green in two and was very pleased with the outcome

172 yard par 3, 5 hybrid to 15 feet. Made par.

I had 2 at the same time. I had my knee scoped as it was making a lot of noise. found out I have pretty bad arthritis as well. Took more work than expected... Second was my right hand. I had an issue with the tendon in my right hand. Stitches came out last week. Bad thing is I only have one arm.. I was real worried it would be more of a problem.. The hand is doing real well. The knee is a PITA yet..

I just know I have to go slow. I figure about 80% next week.......

:drinks:

Best shot for this season was yesterday. 405yd sharp left dogleg par 4. I was only playing 9 afterwork working on my iron s from 180 in. Decided to give it a ride over the trees with the driver. Cuts about 80 yrds off. Landed perfect in the next fairway about 50yrds out. Stuck a wedge 8yrds past the stick, sucked it back and watched it go krrrrrrrplunk for my 4 career eagle hole out!!!!! Man does that feel good.

I had 2. A 210 yard 4 iron to within about 4 feet.

IMAG0549.jpg

And from about 100 yards with my new ATV wedge.

tn3.jpg

I posted a shot from yesterday but had forgotten about a greenside sand shot on a par three that I put to two feet and saved the par.

put one in the water on my approach shot
took a drop from 115 out with the water still in the way
hit a pw high as heck and it never left the pin... 6 inches pin high right
almost an epic par

Had 2 from yesterday:

Drained a 35 footer from the fringe for birdie.
92 yards out and choked down on my J40 50* and stuck it 3 feet behind the hole, we were confused how it did not go in. Easy birdie.

133 yard par 3 downhill. Plays about 115-120.

Huge slope dead in the middle of the green from front to back, pin is on the lower shelf at the right of the green. Absolutely pured my Pro Cav AW and landed it directly on the slope, it landed, then started rolling right and directly at the flag. Excitement started to build and it ended up 2 feet from the cup. Nice tap in bird.

Colorado National #15 633 yard Par 5

Hit a bad drive left into the tall grass. hit my 4 iron 246 yards to 5 yards off the green. up and down for birdie.

185 yards out, stuck a 5 iron to within 5 feet for birdie on the 8th hole tonight.

Tap Tap Taparoo

9i from 121 on the last hole of the day... to 2 feet
only birdie of the day

175 yards par 3, stuck my 6i pin high but 15 feet to the right, missed the birdie putt though...

Toughest hole on the course was #9. 430 yd par 4 into the wind and the last 150 yards is uphill. I hit a monster drive and my ball was just a couple feel in front of he 150 yard marker...... Plugged

Tapa Slice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back