What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
just finished playing 9. was 1 over after 5 which is BY FAR the best golf I have ever played in my short career. missed holing a long chip for a birdie by literally an inch too. kinda blew up the last few holes and limped home with a 44. SW broke on the very first hole. head snapped off. would like to know what I could have done with a sw the entire round since thats my go-to club in close...

SW broke on the very first hole. head snapped off. would like to know what I could have done with a sw the entire round since thats my go-to club in close...
Bummer about the SW, at least it will give you a reason to pick up another one.

SW broke on the very first hole. head snapped off. would like to know what I could have done with a sw the entire round since thats my go-to club in close...

Well, there is this big wedge shoot out coming up...

Played 9 this morning in the rain...it really only rained for 2 holes & then stopped so it wasn't too horrible. Par is 35 & I had a 41. Had some nice drives & approach shots but the putter was acting up a bit today.

92 on a Par 72

Reality is setting in that I may not be able to improve at this game

Shot a 102 with 42 putts today. :at-wits-end:

SeeMore let you down?

SeeMore let you down?

No, it was me today. If I thought a put would break right, it would go left. My speed was pretty good. I think one of my legs might be longer than the other. :act-up:

You too? hehe

Well guys Took 3 steps back today 57 on the front 52 on the back. 109 total, guess it is not bad for not golfing for a week my fiancee had a 56 on the front 48 on the back for a 104. I'll try again this Wed 6/10/09 to break 100 Watching the 2nd game of the finals GO Lakers !!!!!

My wife, and I just returned from a 6 day, 1000 mile road trip which included golfing, and sight seeing. All this in Arizona, Utah, and Nevada. I played 5-1/2 rounds in 4 little towns. I won't go into individual scores, but I can say I averaged 4.55 strokes per hole (81.9 per round) with 1.69 of those strokes being putts. I left more than a few birds out there for others, but I also ate a few bogies others won't have to worry about. NOTE: If you are ever in Cottonwood, AZ, find and play the Pine Shadows 9 hole course. This is one of those unknown gems you never hear about. Great greens, and fairways, where accuracy is paramount. :D

Awesome...Where are the pics?

They are still in the cameras. I'll get a round to down loading them one of these days. Unfortunately few of them are of the golfing variety. Most are picts of landscapes, and wildlife................

Awesome...Where are the pics?

We like those too pro.

92 on a Par 72

Reality is setting in that I may not be able to improve at this game

Aw, Grogger--of course you will. You're still a kid!

How did the charity thing end up going on Tuesday?

Shot a 74 .... Par 71

Fairways: 7/14
GIR: 9/18
Putts: 29

I Switch my FT-i 10* draw R-Flex for an FT-i LCG 9.5* S-Flex .... All i can say is that the LCG model is soooo much better for my game than the regular model. I'm getting 10 yards more avg. plus I now can swing as hard as i want and don't have to worry about drawing the ball .... or even a duck hook.

Shot a 74 .... Par 71

Fairways: 7/14
GIR: 9/18
Putts: 29

I Switch my FT-i 10* draw R-Flex for an FT-i LCG 9.5* S-Flex .... All i can say is that the LCG model is soooo much better for my game than the regular model. I'm getting 10 yards more avg. plus I now can swing as hard as i want and don't have to worry about drawing the ball .... or even a duck hook.

very cool. the FT-i LCG has the Matrix Ozik shaft, correct?

Thats how tough this game is, just started and I wanna quit.

All i will say is that I finished off triple, bogey, triple.

That sounds like a normal round for me, and I quit playing at least once a day. You'll be fine as soon as you get back in your routine.

Today I shot 92. My warm-up on the range was not great. When I went to the tee I felt agitated and had to try to slow down a bit.

Then all my drives were fading/cuting, which is not my normal ballflight. I tried to double check my setup before driving since my right side tends to move up and then my shoulders and feet are not square.

I hit some good shots with my hybrids. Wedge play was not very good.

I bogey'd all of the par 5's, which is good for me. I usually double a couple, few, or all of them!

It was a beautiful day and I had a great time with my family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back