THP Fantasy Football League #4 Draft Lottery

That may be the quickest a trade has ever been declined in the history of fantasy football. LOL.

Wow I'd hate to see the spam folder for an address that's been around that long lol.

I'm not sure my Internet has an aol.com lol

Wow I'd hate to see the spam folder for an address that's been around that long lol.

Let me know if you need cheap pharmaceutical drugs... O_0

I didn't even get to check the waiver claims this morning. Finally was able to. I got 1 of the 3 I had claims in on. James Jones and Brandon Bolden escaped me though.

Both of mine were already gone. It's tough outside the top 4

Yeah, especially for RB's with a pulse. LOL.

They don't exist man, it sucks. Heading into bye weeks, my strategy is now just hope for the best. That, or weekly reset the draft and give everyone a coin to toss for a win or loss

They don't exist man, it sucks. Heading into bye weeks, my strategy is now just hope for the best. That, or weekly reset the draft and give everyone a coin to toss for a win or loss

I'm just grinning and bearing it with that RB2 slot. I really can't swing a deal right now, without wrecking another part of my team. I like my team, but that RB2 slot makes me want to punch a baby.

For some reason, I am not getting any emails from the league anymore, like trade proposals and such... anyone else dealing with the same thing?

For some reason, I am not getting any emails from the league anymore, like trade proposals and such... anyone else dealing with the same thing?

Spam maybe?

Ya I am 0-5 on the waiver wire, my team is what I drafted minus the defense. I need to find me some inside info for the 3 days after teh waiver wire is up...o well

Ya I am 0-5 on the waiver wire, my team is what I drafted minus the defense. I need to find me some inside info for the 3 days after teh waiver wire is up...o well

I just checked mine and I only have 6 of the original guys I drafted. Oh well.

Calling out CheckerdOne! Let's get the trade wheel rolling!

HAHA Me thinks JJ has a super awesome trade in the works....better go see who the checkered one has so I can make him a better offer! :devil:........:brb:

HAHA Me thinks JJ has a super awesome trade in the works....better go see who the checkered one has so I can make him a better offer! :devil:........:brb:

It is a move that would help us both I think but I need that little squirrel to get some communication going.

It is a move that would help us both I think but I need that little squirrel to get some communication going.

Hope he hurries up so I can veto it :)

Karma is a bee itch.

#WorstCommishEver
#THPFFLeague4
#VetoTheCommish

If I can figure out how to change your team name and avatar, ohh man you're in for it haha

If I can figure out how to change your team name and avatar, ohh man you're in for it haha

Sorry boss. I like my name and avy, it has a nice ring

Back