LOST ****Spoilers Alert****

Don't worry it gets worse lol

Canadan loves my signature and chutting

Depending on where it goes from here, you might end up with at least 45 minutes of rage in the car on Friday haha

Depending on where it goes from here, you might end up with at least 45 minutes of rage in the car on Friday haha

Wish I could rember back that far to see if I'm going to have to talk you down from off a ledge or not

Wish I could rember back that far to see if I'm going to have to talk you down from off a ledge or not

No worries, I'll be through season 4 by then hahahha

Season 4 picks it right back up. Actually season 3 finale episode does.

Yeah it picks back up. Season 3 was not a very good one. But season 4 and on you will have fun scratching your head and saying "what? "

Seriously. Tappin'.

My wife and I have been watching it for the first time. We have only 5 episodes left, and we're not sure how we're gonna react to the finale.

My wife and I have been watching it for the first time. We have only 5 episodes left, and we're not sure how we're gonna react to the finale.

Nice!! I look forward to hearing what you think about it!

I'm on season 4, episode 8 I think.

They all die. Kidding!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Spoiler
I was really kind of hoping for a different plot line.. I don't know what it is, but I loved the way they built the original plot.. This crazy hatch that had no explanation. and then suddenly it's completely realistic with Desmond and the button every 108 minutes, which had crazy twists and then ends with it blowing up, and that is about where my satisfaction with the plot ended..

I really think they could have done more with it.. I really don't know what, but that was the last time the plot really intrigued me.. The turning dial for the island? ehhh... The time jump? ehhh...

I just feel like I am constantly hoping for more.

Spoiler
I was really kind of hoping for a different plot line.. I don't know what it is, but I loved the way they built the original plot.. This crazy hatch that had no explanation. and then suddenly it's completely realistic with Desmond and the button every 108 minutes, which had crazy twists and then ends with it blowing up, and that is about where my satisfaction with the plot ended..

I really think they could have done more with it.. I really don't know what, but that was the last time the plot really intrigued me.. The turning dial for the island? ehhh... The time jump? ehhh...

Spoiler
If you're one to seek answers, you get a good amount of them in season 5. I hope you stick through it though! I certainly loved season 5(my personal favorite) but season 4 I thought brought it back strong from season 3.

Spoiler
If you're one to seek answers, you get a good amount of them in season 5. I hope you stick through it though! I certainly loved season 5(my personal favorite) but season 4 I thought brought it back strong from season 3.

Yeah it's coming together a bit in 5. I haven't been on the edge of my feet since season 2 though, sadly.

Spoiler

Welcome to LOST. Your questions will all be answered. Or will they?

Unfortunately, I think with being able to watch LOST episode after episode takes away from the suspense.

Unfortunately, I think with being able to watch LOST episode after episode takes away from the suspense.

I was chatting with a buddy who said the exact same thing. Watching it delayed must have been crazy painful.. I can't even get to bed at a reasonable time trying to get through them all haha

Especially from season to season.

I was chatting with a buddy who said the exact same thing. Watching it delayed must have been crazy painful.. I can't even get to bed at a reasonable time trying to get through them all haha
Yeah, i remember from week to week talking with people about the show and having some CRAZY speculation...only to be completely wrong. Watching it back to back may not give the same satisfaction.

Well that was quite the journey...

Seasons 1/2 were amazing. Seasons 3/4/5 were relatively mediocre. Season 6 did a great job of bringing it all together.

I kind of felt like where they were headed was where it ended, which is good because I like the way it finished.

Seasons 1/2 were amazing. Seasons 3/4/5 were relatively mediocre. Season 6 did a great job of bringing it all together.

I kind of felt like where they were headed was where it ended, which is good because I like the way it finished.

I can't believe you're done already. I'm still at the middle of season 2. It's starting to bore me a little bit TBH.

In that case... I WIN!!!!

By a lot, lol. I will finish the series, I just don't have a ton of time. I'll really make some progress in a few weeks when we have fall break and I stay here all alone.

Best 6 years of my life. Glad you enjoyed it!!

Glad you finished it. Such an awesome series.

Now, go get started on Dexter.

Back