Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Tmex and I got out to play a round at Encanto today. It was some good times, and we got the chance to shoot a HOTD video.

I love y'all's videos! The editing and the commentary cracks me up

I do carry a lot in the pockets lol. Everything has a certain spot it has to be or I get antsy.

I do carry a lot in the pockets lol. Everything has a certain spot it has to be or I get antsy.
Gotcha, you almost need cargo shorts.:alien:

I only wear cargo jorts. We keep it classy in the QC.

Great vids today guys, that camera mount is working pretty well Hawk. Makes me more interested in finding a solution!

Good hole fellas, and nice bird Jack. Some great shots there.
I feel for ya T...some good shots, then the putting woes. Been there....:D

thanks! feels pretty good, hardest hole on the course, and one of the harder places to be around that green. the video does it no justice, my lie was extremely sloped and the green is at least a 30* slope towards the water..

Nice videos Hawk and RedLyne. That is a pretty course Hawk, looks like a fun track, you hit some good shots. RedLyne, I like the extras you add to the videos, well done!

Thanks Lefty!

i'll admit, not my best effort, video or golf wise, but hey...we all stink sometimes.
having not played in awhile, putting is a complete mystery to me. and when i don't putt well, i get mad and start carelessly knocking around putts.
but anyway, i had to get this vid out there to show off how dapper i look. so this one's for the ladies...lol

Nice looking course. The putting I can identify with, otherwise good.

Shot video on a few holes tonight and here's the first one. I smoked my drive (for me), but it rolled back down the hill a little bit. Not sure why I aimed where I did on the fringe putt, but I thought it sounded like a good idea at the time.

This is the ninth hole on my course. Sort of cringing with sharing the swing right now, but it's working for me.

Tmex and I got out to play a round at Encanto today. It was some good times, and we got the chance to shoot a HOTD video.

These are both pretty boring. I wasn't really trying to do much commentary.

First one is the second hole - par three and it was playing 175 today. They turned off the sprinklers before I got to the green thankfully. I left myself a 7 footer for par, but the green weren't really breaking like normal b/c of the aeration.

Second is #6, a long par 4. I haven't had an approach shot from where I was in months. Got away with a shot, but I'll take a good break.

Some great vids here guys...and the weather is looking awesome in both places. Hawk, looks like fall is there already. We are due for a drastic change here by the weekend.

I love y'all's videos! The editing and the commentary cracks me up

Thanks man! I miss you and One-T's videos. You guys have hilarious commentary.

Nice videos Hawk and RedLyne. That is a pretty course Hawk, looks like a fun track, you hit some good shots. RedLyne, I like the extras you add to the videos, well done!
Some great vids here guys...and the weather is looking awesome in both places. Hawk, looks like fall is there already. We are due for a drastic change here by the weekend.

Thanks guys! I enjoy editing them, it has been fun messing around with windows movie maker.

What a great thread today, 3 hawk video's and a Tmex video, thats the dream.

Great holes guys, and Tmex that was a great layup on that chip. Always play to a number.

Hawk, how do you golf with all that stuff in your pockets?

Lol. Itwas the first of many club tossing holes :). Frustrating day but still shot 88. Redlyne shot lights out! So cool to see him kill it!

Luke and Hawk we have fun! Love this thread.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Making these could be pretty fun, and for sure better than chunking a 4I. The Ridge @ Castle Pines is a fantastic course and their $52.80 special for September made it a great deal. MileHighGolfer and I set out for a fun day not knowing we would run into piles of sleet around some holes and end up playing through a tornado that touched down 20 miles from us. Gotta love Colorado, we knew there was a storm coming in, but never thought a twister would be around. Good times!

Need to aquire some editing skittles, but that will come in time.

Making these could be pretty fun, and for sure better than chunking a 4I. The Ridge @ Castle Pines is a fantastic course and their $52.80 special for September made it a great deal. MileHighGolfer and I set out for a fun day not knowing we would run into piles of sleet around some holes and end up playing through a tornado that touched down 20 miles from us. Gotta love Colorado, we knew there was a storm coming in, but never thought a twister would be around. Good times!

Nice video, and well played guys! Thats nuts a tornado touched down 20 miles away and there was sleet on the course.

Nice video, and well played guys! Thats nuts a tornado touched down 20 miles away and there was sleet on the course.

Thanks, we were pretty shocked as well about the sleet. My avatar is from one of the drifts that formed overnight. I didn't know the tornado touched down until I received the alert and checked the news. Couldn't really see anything most all the other holes were pretty well tight and lined by beautiful woods. Thankfully it didn't do any damage to anything or anybody.

Great videos J4U and Red.

Red I am sure it has been asked but what program do you use to create the HOTD videos?

Great videos J4U and Red.

Red I am sure it has been asked but what program do you use to create the HOTD videos?

Thanks WR. And I just use Windows Movie Maker. I have been considering a few programs to do some more advance stuff, but haven't pulled the trigger on any of them yet.

Thanks WR. And I just use Windows Movie Maker. I have been considering a few programs to do some more advance stuff, but haven't pulled the trigger on any of them yet.

Looks good... I guess I need to tinker a bit with iMovie to learn how to do different things.

Looks good... I guess I need to tinker a bit with iMovie to learn how to do different things.

Thanks man. And yeah I have heard iMovie is great. Im sure it does a lot of similar things. I did not know how to use WMM before doing the HOTD videos, it has been a lot of fun to learn some basic editing skills.

Nicely done guys...and that's crazy with the weather...sleet and tornadoes...

Thanks man. And yeah I have heard iMovie is great. Im sure it does a lot of similar things. I did not know how to use WMM before doing the HOTD videos, it has been a lot of fun to learn some basic editing skills.

Look into Avid VideoSpin. I just got the free version and it's much better than WMM.

Back