The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My trainer always says, make better bad food choices. We all get in a situation where you don't have time to make a healthy meal but make a choice of getting something that isn't as bad for you. Instead of going to McDonalds and getting a Big Mac go to get a salad or something or even just get a cheeseburger and no fries.

My fast food choice is the Chicken, Apple, and Pecan salad at Wendy's with a medium chili. Put like 4 packets of the chili sauce in there and your set. Still a bunch of sodium but other than that its not too bad a meal for you.

Driving for show and chutting for dough

My fast food choice is the Chicken, Apple, and Pecan salad at Wendy's with a medium chili. Put like 4 packets of the chili sauce in there and your set. Still a bunch of sodium but other than that its not too bad a meal for you.

Driving for show and chutting for dough

I like your style dude, now I'm starving!

I can't seem to wrap my mind around what is going on here:

This video may contain some somewhat graphic content (fake) but the no scope comment just reminded me of it. This guy and his friends make some kick arse youtube videos.

http://youtu.be/y3PjLfDR1kU
i love all his vids
Haha, yes, I have. I enjoy FreddieW's work, I also enjoy stuff from a pair of directors (and friends of Freddie's) who call themselves Corridor Digital. They're working on a pretty cool webseries called Sync, (10 episodes already and more to come) and they are a little grittier than Freddie. For example, a short film of theirs by the name of Tether (they have a guy who looks like OneT in this one):

WARNING: VIDEO CONTAINS GRAPHIC LANGUAGE AND VIOLENCE.

http://youtu.be/qo2iiqYFKBk
wow... wow

dude spilled taco bell on his pants and when he was cleaning up it looked like he was petting the porpoise

dude spilled taco bell on his pants and when he was cleaning up it looked like he was petting the porpoise

:laughing: now we know why you guys say to not bring outside food to the course lol

I just got a call from a Product testing place to see if I can do a panel tomorrow from 11-12:30. Yeah, cause I dont work? Really people?

I just got a call from a Product testing place to see if I can do a panel tomorrow from 11-12:30. Yeah, cause I dont work? Really people?

Tell them you're exterminating ghosts at that hour

i shoulda ninja video'd it and put it up on youtube... woulda gotten a million hits

hahah that's why you always need a helmet cam

HAHA I'd rep that if I could....

no way... he was already buffing the helmet

you woulda lol'd hard seeing that happening... i was like "whoa dude... private moment?"

:laughing:

he was fluffing before the round to diffuse the tension. . .

I posted this in another thread but thought it might get more action here. I need some new workout headphones. What do you guys use?

I posted this in another thread but thought it might get more action here. I need some new workout headphones. What do you guys use?

I use these: http://www.skullcandy.com/shop/ink-d-blue-black-mic and they work great for me. I always have problems with earbuds but these are the first I dont have an issue with, plus they go in the ear so they are pretty noise cancelling as well. I use my iPhone as my music player and it has the microphone and allows you to change songs right on the cord as well. The sound is really good and they a priced nicely as well.

Thanks Dev, I'll check those out. I think I've seen skull candy at a few stores locally.

Thanks Dev, I'll check those out. I think I've seen skull candy at a few stores locally.

Yeah, if you are using an iPhone make sure you get the one's with the mic so you can use it as a phone headset as well.

I'm just gonna have to come to terms with the fact that Tuesdays are gonna be rough. Stop hoping for the best and just expect the worst. Especially noon to 5pm.

I'm just gonna have to come to terms with the fact that Tuesdays are gonna be rough. Stop hoping for the best and just expect the worst. Especially noon to 5pm.

Just means that you're less than an hour away from being out of the worst part of your week, Frank. Almost there.

Everything after Tuesday is icing on the cake bro, you're about there!

225940_10152168530295377_768826084_n.jpg

Yeah, I just have to realize that this is all my extra fun money that I earn by doing this to myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back