New Wedge Purchase Looming; Suggestions Needed!

I've had Mizuno MP-T10's, Cleveland CG15's, Titleist Vokey C-C's and now Cleveland CG16's that I got when purchasing the CG7 Tours. For my game and where it is at, the CG16's are the best in my opinion. Slightly bigger head size, weighting in the heel and toe to help with off centre hits...it's a forgiving wedge to say the least. In order then of what I prefer -

CG16
Vokey
MP-T10
CG15 (didn't like the rounded leading edge...was rather off putting)

i have two vokey spin milled (the first model of the SM's), and i'm loving them. anything titleist, taylormade, cleveland, mizuno, and probably even nike is good. all we can do is give you suggestions, but what you should be doing is just keep going to range's or practise facilities and using different wedges for different shots and seeing which one(s) you like the best..

I really dig Scratch wedges. Don White is a master craftsman, and you can get the tour department to build them to your specs.

I'm a vokey guy through and through. But since joining this site I'm seriously considering looking at new wedges. I won't be trying out Cleveland or Callaway. The ones that have my attention are the SCOR wedges.

Hosel - I was always a Vokey guy, and still believe they are darn good wedges. That said, I went with the TM ATV's when I needed new wedges, ( largely in part due to the reviews on here! ) and it was the right call!

Apologize for the skim, but I'd suggest waiting a couple weeks as the new lines of golf equipment start to trickle out, this past year's stuff will go on sale.

Hosel - I was always a Vokey guy, and still believe they are darn good wedges. That said, I went with the TM ATV's when I needed new wedges, ( largely in part due to the reviews on here! ) and it was the right call!

I am anti-Taylor Made. No reason why really, but i can't buy any of their equipment. Same with Nike. Just can't make myself do it! I'd like to add that i'd also be interested in Scratch Wedges.

Back