Look-Alike Headcover

niteowl03

Reaction score
Handicap
A 2yr old
Im not completely sure if this is the best place to post this as I am new here, and I didnt find a thread like this with the search so here it is! I have gone through many headcovers and just cant find one that I really like and then I stumbled on this picture. I dont know when it was taken but it is Ian Poulter awhile back. If anyone knows where I can get something like this made that would be great! Thanks in advance.

17poulterlh3.jpg

I doubt there is a place to have one made. Interesting to see Ian with a taylormade visor on.

Are you sure it's poults, I think it's an Australian (can't remember his name)

Those are so funny looking, but they're still better than the Ricky hat lol. . .I want a quagmire look alike head cover

giggity. . .

How come there isn't an Optimus Prime headcover yet?! It would have to be something special to take Yoda off the big stick though.

If they can make custom bobble heads of people, they can surely do headcovers!!

How come there isn't an Optimus Prime headcover yet?! It would have to be something special to take Yoda off the big stick though.

My mom is very good at sewing, If you really want one I'm sure she can do it, as long as there is some sort of template.

My mom is very good at sewing, If you really want one I'm sure she can do it, as long as there is some sort of template.

Hahahah. I just thought of your mom sewing a gym sock onto one of my action figures. Hahahah.

Hahahah. I just thought of your mom sewing a gym sock onto one of my action figures. Hahahah.

hahahahaha that's awesome! Yeah I haven't seen one transformer headcover ever, maybe time to look in china

If that was the case, I would have all the ninja turtles lol

Have you all seen Bubba's new headcover? He had it on his bag at the Tour Championship. It's his "Golf Boy's" persona - Bubba in overalls with a visor. Hilarious!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

That's it!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Back