Forum Testing Signup - Miyazaki B. Asha Shafts

1. What driver are you currently playing?
Cleveland CG Black stiff, but have been fanning it a bit due to some extra flex I've gained in my backspin. So considering something stiffer.

2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver?
Stiff - but since it is a CG Black, it is softer stiff.

3. What ball flight do you see out of your driver?

Higher ball flight. I often don't get much roll out.

4. Have you been fit for a driver shaft?

I have not. This is on my to-do list before my next major purchase.

5. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP?
In fits and spurts, yes.

I would recommend checking out the In The Rough with JB and GG podcast after getting signed up for this one. I sat down and listened to it last night and it was really informative, especially since this product is so early in it's release.

Keep the sign ups coming!

I would recommend checking out the In The Rough with JB and GG podcast after getting signed up for this one. I sat down and listened to it last night and it was really informative, especially since this product is so early in it's release.

I loved that show. So much awesome info.

I listened to it the Friday night before StL. I may listen to it again this evening.

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Great stuff from Miyasaki. I am excited to see what people experience from this shaft.

1. What driver are you currently playing? Cleveland Classic 290 10.5*

2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver?
I play the Miyasaki Kusala Black 72 Stiff

3. What ball flight do you see out of your driver? It is a mid ball flight with a boring flight.

4. Have you been fit for a driver shaft? I have been and have always been recommended a low spinning shaft.

5. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP? Yes I do. I don't post as much as many people, however I try and make my posts be informative and helpful.

1. What driver are you currently playing? Callaway Razr Fit

2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver? Tour AD DI-7s in stiff

3. What ball flight do you see out of your driver? Mid to Mid-High with low spin

4. Have you been fit for a driver shaft? Yes I have, the previous two shafts I have played.

5. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP? ​Yes

Thanks THP and Miyazaki!

1. What driver are you currently playing? R9 ST or CG Black (both 10.5*)
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver? The R9 has a C.Kua gold 59s in it and the CG black is the C.Kua LE 39s
3. What ball flight do you see out of your driver? Lately I have been seeing mainly a low fade with the black and a very high straight shot with the R9.
4. Have you been fit for a driver shaft? No
5. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP? Working on it more but yes.

1. What driver are you currently playing? cobra x speed
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver? x flex
3. What ball flight do you see out of your driver? starts low then baloons
4. Have you been fit for a driver shaft? yes but it has been years and my swing was slower then.
5. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP? yes

1. What driver are you currently playing? Cleveland Launcher XLS

2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver? Aldila NV 75g X-flex

3. What ball flight do you see out of your driver? mid-high straight - 10 yard fade

4. Have you been fit for a driver shaft? Not specifically but I feel like I have a good idea what I need based on self research.

5. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP? I read more then I post, but yes.

1. What driver are you currently playing? TaylorMade R11s

2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver? Attas T3 7s, Stiff

3. What ball flight do you see out of your driver? High

4. Have you been fit for a driver shaft? Yes, via the THP Demo Day.

5. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP? ​Yes

Dude, is this a joke? I agree it is penetrating but you hit the ball freekin' high. If your flight is 'mid' then the rest of us are hitting worm burners:)

hey now, that's only when i hit it bad :) no, i'd call it mid flight, sometimes it's a bit higher than i want, like when you and i played the other day, but i'd call it mid.

1. What driver are you currently playing? Bridgestone J40 445
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver? Project X 6.0
3. What ball flight do you see out of your driver? Mid/High
4. Have you been fit for a driver shaft? Not professionally, I did my own testing and research.

5. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP?Yes

Really cool opportunity to learn a lot about the B. Asha and how it works for a variety of different golfers. Good luck to everyone interested in testing one of these!

Another great opportunity from Miyazaki! The feedback from these sort of tests using real people are far and away the most helpful golf-related thing on the internet!

1. What driver are you currently playing? Oban Devotion 67gram

2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver? S-Flex, tipped 1/4"

3. What ball flight do you see out of your driver?
Piercing mid-flight

4. Have you been fit for a driver shaft? Yes, but not for this shaft. I fit myself for it at a local demo day.

5. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP? Yep!

1. What driver are you currently playing? Titleist 910 D2 - 10.5
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver? Diamana Blue - Reg Flex
3. What ball flight do you see out of your driver? High
4. Have you been fit for a driver shaft? Yes
5. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP? Yes

1. What driver are you currently playing? Taylormade R7 425 TP

2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver? Fujikura Rombax 75 - Stiff

3. What ball flight do you see out of your driver? Mid to low ball flight is preferred

5. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP? Yes I do.

Thanks for the amazing testing opportunity THP and Miyazaki!!

1. What driver are you currently playing? Taylormade RBZ 10.5*
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver? Stock - Matrix X-Con 5, Stiff
3. What ball flight do you see out of your driver? Mid-high, inconsistent (varies up/down by ~3*).
4. Have you been fit for a driver shaft? Yes. Stock - R11s stiff gives consistent launch angle (varies up/down by ~0.1*).
5. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP? Yes.

Love this company!!!

1. What driver are you currently playing? Taylormade r11s 10.5*
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver? Miyazaki Dromos 61S
3. What ball flight do you see out of your driver? Mid-High
5. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP? Yes

Names are being considered for submission to be chosen so get your name in here if you want to test this shaft, still time left.

I went back and listened to the radio show again and I am even more intrigued now. Watching people hit this in Des Moines has me excited

Names are being considered for submission to be chosen so get your name in here if you want to test this shaft, still time left.

This is going to be a really good testing to follow. Good on you guys for getting this together.

Hi Kmac. I promise I'll post more if chosen. Hehe.

1. What driver are you currently playing?Callaway Razor Fit 10.5*
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver?Aldila RIP'D NV 60 in Reg.Flex
3. What ball flight do you see out of your driver?Mid flight with a slight draw ,would like it a little higher
4. Have you been fit for a driver shaft? No not actual fitting ,I just hit different ones to see the best results.
5. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP?I am trying to be more active especially since I took part in the NC tour stop.

Really looking forward to this one. Shaft testing is tough!

1. What driver are you currently playing? TaylorMade Burner 9.5
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver? Stock shaft with stiff flex
3. What ball flight do you see out of your driver? Low and straight(usually)
5. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP? Just joined, looking forward to being more active on here in the upcoming months.

Back