MLB 2012 season (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not a huge knock on MLB, but is it October yet, it seems like the last part of this season has just drug on. Oh well should be some nice playoffs this year and I love teams like the National's getting in. Always fun to pull for the underdog!!!
Underdog? They have been the best team in baseball for over 3 months?

Underdog? They have been the best team in baseball for over 3 months?

WE, sorry I should have been more specific, I meant more of a historical underdog, with it being their first trip to the postseason. My bad!!!

WE, sorry I should have been more specific, I meant more of a historical underdog, with it being their first trip to the postseason. My bad!!!

Ah yes, I got ya now.

RA Dickey with his 20th win of the season. I hope he wins the Cy Young.

RA Dickey with his 20th win of the season. I hope he wins the Cy Young.

No chance he wins it. Gio Gonzalez or Cueto should win.

Tap Tap Taparoo

No chance he wins it. Gio Gonzalez or Cueto should win.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Well I think he should get a separate award then for getting 20 wins on the Mets.

Alright, never mind. I just checked some stats. In the NL, Dickey's ranks:

2nd in ERA
1st in Ks
T1st in Wins
3rd in WHIP
1st in Innings

I think he should win the Cy Young.

Yankees (and O's) just clinched a playoff spot with Angel's loss.

So, who will the Royals be playing in the playoffs? Oh wait . . .

Could be worse.. you could be an Astro fan

The Astros played in the World Series in 2005. The Royals last was in 1985. 5 division titles since the Royals last title. Seven playoff appearances since 1985 for Houston. KC? Zero.

Can we have the Astros?

It's probably been mentioned, but I just saw today that Miguel Cabrera is leading the AL in average, home runs and RBI. Yaz was the last Triple Crown winner in 1967. This would be a tremendous feat for him to accomplish.

It's probably been mentioned, but I just saw today that Miguel Cabrera is leading the AL in average, home runs and RBI. Yaz was the last Triple Crown winner in 1967. This would be a tremendous feat for him to accomplish.

My friends are going Wednesday night to hopefully see him get it. They are playing at Kauffman and if I didn't have class I would be there in a heartbeat. Hopefully they play him on Wednesday even if he has it locked up

I would love to see it. The Triple Crown is such a hard feat to accomplish and you have to tip your cap to any player that achieves that.

I would love to see it. The Triple Crown is such a hard feat to accomplish and you have to tip your cap to any player that achieves that.

I would love to see it but not from him.

I would like to see it happen. It is a pretty incredible accomplishment. What's interesting is that he still may not win the MVP award.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back