The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me either....overrated

Fox Sports is minor league brochacha. I never read their stuff.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

I am in mourning. The cowboys offensive line may be the worst in football. Demarco Murray can't even move and romo is flushed out of the pocket every time he drops back

I am in mourning. The cowboys offensive line may be the worst in football. Demarco Murray can't even move and romo is flushed out of the pocket every time he drops back

Cutler and CJ0K would say otherwise about their respective O-lines. I think Dez's presence out there is a bigger issue than the O-line.

Dez Bryant is killing me....the guy costs Dallas a pick 6 by running the wrong route and then he drops 5 or 6 passes, at least one of them would have been a sure TD

The dude has all the skill in the world...he is as talented as anybody in the league except maybe Megatron....yet he just goes through the motions.....if you gave him Andre Johnsons' attitude and work ethic he would be unstoppable.

Well, I ain't blaming the pick 6 on Dez. THe Safety was blitzing. Any time a WR runs any sort of option route, if the Safety bliztes, you go deep. I would've. Why is it Dez's fault. While he may have made the finger tip catch and the 3rd down conversion catch, I felt like Romo over threw him twice.

Well, I ain't blaming the pick 6 on Dez. THe Safety was blitzing. Any time a WR runs any sort of option route, if the Safety bliztes, you go deep. I would've. Why is it Dez's fault. While he may have made the finger tip catch and the 3rd down conversion catch, I felt like Romo over threw him twice.

I would agree on the overthrows...there were a couple of times that Romo overthrew guys that were sure touchdowns....Dez once...Miles on a corner fade route once

I would agree on the overthrows...there were a couple of times that Romo overthrew guys that were sure touchdowns....Dez once...Miles on a corner fade route once

Should Dez have had two or three more catches? Probably. I still don't know if I'd blame the pick 6 on him though. WR's are taught to run certain routes depending on what the safety does. In fact, if you watch that play again, he had that corner absolutely burned. I thought he played a good football game. Why aren't you guys pissed at Ogletree? He had a ball doink of his chest that resulted in an INT. Romo missed a couple of easy throws IMO.

Should Dez have had two or three more catches? Probably. I still don't know if I'd blame the pick 6 on him though. WR's are taught to run certain routes depending on what the safety does. In fact, if you watch that play again, he had that corner absolutely burned. I thought he played a good football game. Why aren't you guys pissed at Ogletree? He had a ball doink of his chest that resulted in an INT. Romo missed a couple of easy throws IMO.

Oh, I am not happy with the Ogletree interception either...but he doesnt have the upside of Dez...., seriously Dez could easily be one of the top 5 or 6 guys in the league if he played hard every down, but he doesn't...I counted 5 drops by Dez of balls that hit him in the hands....and several of those in critical situations

Hard to say on the pick 6 really...I mainly blamed Dez because Gruden said the hot route was to break off the route to the sideline and thats where Romo threw it.....on a timing route....Dez never say that ball...and your right he was breaking free going up the sideline...but I think that is because the DB read the ball, played it and not the reciever and Dez didn't look back and just headed up field.....it could have been either of their fault

It comes down to the line IMO. Romo was pressured on almost every single throw. Demarco Murray had holes collapse before they even opened. It is such a joke. I wonder if Jerry is wishing he would have kept his slot and drafted Decastro or someone similar.

It is very very frustrating

Yesssir. I think Romo was expecting Dez to come back and not sure why. He was look right at Peanut when he threw the TD lol. He just had a bad night, Im sure having WR's drop balls is frustrating enough but I find it funny its ok in this case. Watch a Bears game and see the guys drop tons of passes and cause some INTs for Jay. But then he's just being a baby. I do feel for Cowboys fans though. I was hoping for a good game.

Dez Bryant is killing me....the guy costs Dallas a pick 6 by running the wrong route and then he drops 5 or 6 passes, at least one of them would have been a sure TD

The dude has all the skill in the world...he is as talented as anybody in the league except maybe Megatron....yet he just goes through the motions.....if you gave him Andre Johnsons' attitude and work ethic he would be unstoppable.

It comes down to the line IMO. Romo was pressured on almost every single throw. Demarco Murray had holes collapse before they even opened. It is such a joke. I wonder if Jerry is wishing he would have kept his slot and drafted Decastro or someone similar.

It is very very frustrating

Watch Bears game dude. And then never say a word about Jay making bad throws under pressure.

Honest question for Cowboy fans and those that have watched the Cowboy games this year and the last 5 years with Garrett in the Cowboys staff.

What is wrong with this team?

Is it the head coach? The drafts? The players on the team? The other coaches? Jerry? Romo? Is it just one area or is it everything? I can't put my finger on it cause it's all over the board? Usually you can look at a team and say the problem is player related or front office related. I have no clue?! Really curious what you guys think. JB....any inside info?

Honest question for Cowboy fans and those that have watched the Cowboy games this year and the last 5 years with Garrett in the Cowboys staff.

Is it the head coach? The drafts? The players on the team? The other coaches? Jerry? Romo? Is it just one area or is it everything? I can't put my finger on it cause it's all over the board? Usually you can look at a team and say the problem is player related or front office related. I have no clue?! Really curious what you guys think. JB....any inside info?

Interested in this as well. When you think this generation team has a total of one playoff wins, well that is pretty awful.

Good question. I think it all starts at the top. That is the simple answer if you ask me. Complicated answer then goes to the head coach and on down. Players still have to make plays while coaches have to coach. Im not either one is ever very good.

Jerry=Owner. Shouldn't be Owner&GM.

Good question. I think it all starts at the top. That is the simple answer if you ask me. Complicated answer then goes to the head coach and on down. Players still have to make plays while coaches have to coach. Im not either one is ever very good.

I think it starts at the top as well. I agree with a lot of what is said in the articled linked above.

@ESPNStatsInfo: Tony Romo became the 1st QB with multiple 5-INT games on Monday Night Football. (1st came at Buffalo in 2007 in a gam ...

@ESPNStatsInfo: Tony Romo became the 1st QB with multiple 5-INT games on Monday Night Football. (1st came at Buffalo in 2007 in a gam ...

Funny thing is they won that Monday nighter against Buffalo

Funny thing is they won that Monday nighter against Buffalo

Yup I was there for that one. Getting beer dumped all over me by the idiot Bills fans.

We are still 2-2 correct? Not sure it's time to dump the team just yet. Plus I can't really argue with their last few drafts. They have gotten quality players. Perhaps it's time to look at the HC but I still think he can be a good one. These players just don't seem to have heart and I'm not sure who is to blame for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back