The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up, everyone?

Dev's having some paranormal problems. It's creepy as all get-out.

Yeah, I've noticed. Definitely creepy.

Probably a bat. Or a ghost. Hopefully it's a gremlin.

Why I dont eat at McDonalds. The "eggs" before they're cooked.

tL78A.jpg

Why I dont eat at McDonalds. The "eggs" before they're cooked.

tL78A.jpg

Mmmmmm looks delicious. Oh wait, that's not pineapple? Ewwww

Dude now your making me hungry. I love me some bfast burritos.

I need some breakfast burritos

I hate you right now. I just ate yogurt with granola for breakfast and I am starving now. I too love me some breakfast burritos.

I hate you right now. I just ate yogurt with granola for breakfast and I am starving now. I too love me some breakfast burritos.

Yah I dream big but in all reality I just had frosted mini wheats and silk. Booooooring.

Yah I dream big but in all reality I just had frosted mini wheats and silk. Booooooring.

Haha okay I feel better. I will say, my wife and I went to the new Fairway Market last night and I got fresh granola. Cherry Vanilla and damn it is good. Big dried cherries. I was pleasantly surprised.

This video may contain some somewhat graphic content (fake) but the no scope comment just reminded me of it. This guy and his friends make some kick arse youtube videos.

hahahaha!!! "I'm sorry Freddie!!!"

hahahaha!!! "I'm sorry Freddie!!!"

Thanks for the heads up that there was a LH Seemore FGP for sale buddy! Damn you!!!

Where was a what with a who now?!

It was in the MP. Sold already for $80. My twitter account is suspended so I cant even berate you..haha

It was in the MP. Sold already for $80. My twitter account is suspended so I cant even berate you..haha

haha man, there will be more.. What's wrong with you tour design? (And what'd you do to suspend your twitter?)

haha man, there will be more.. What's wrong with you tour design? (And what'd you do to suspend your twitter?)

I really want to try out a SeeMore, nothing wrong with my current putter. No idea why my twitter account was suspended. I wasn't even on it and when I logged on after work Thursday it was suspended. To boot, they won't reply to my email or even let me know why it was suspended. Its awesome.

I all of a sudden have a craving for vacuum packed, pre cooked eggs.

I wonder what other places use those nasty things they say are eggs. I kinda like Sonic breakfast, I hope theres aren't like those...

I wonder what other places use those nasty things they say are eggs. I kinda like Sonic breakfast, I hope theres aren't like those...

Sonic? All but a guarantee dude.

Make sure you drink an energy drink with it.. I hear that's the right thing to do.

gut rot party for one.
Im drinking the Canadan Rockstar right now. (white can) :alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back