The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's kind of weird.

Yeah its creepy to say the least. This place is haunted. Havent had anything happen in a while. Guess tonight its back in full swing.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Someone is giggling in the hallway...haha I guess this is my life.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Dude... What?! What do they use on those strange shows, a static meter? Time to get the night vision going!

Ghost Hunters DevNational.

Didnt know there was one. Might have to tonight. I hate this place. I just want to sleep.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Someone is giggling in the hallway...haha I guess this is my life.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Trying to go to sleep and there are all kinds of weird noises going on in the hallway. I know its not the cats because I heard them scramble and run away. This is lame.

Tap Tap Taparoo

dude you should take your phone and record it, that's insane! where are you your home?

If you crazy people think I am opening this door and going to check it out you ate insane. With one exception, I am staring at the baby monitor. I see anything and its on like Donkey kong.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Yeah its creepy to say the least. This place is haunted. Havent had anything happen in a while. Guess tonight its back in full swing.

Tap Tap Taparoo
Just another reason why I dont live, nor desire to be anywhere near New Jersey.

Haha giggling is wonderful, thats a new one. Ooh and footsteps. Gonna try to record it.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Dev you need to get on one of those ghost shows. I'm sure the people get comped something

I miss the old, secretly psychotic rather than publicly psychotic Mel Gibson.

Lethal Weapon 1 and 2 kicked SO much ass.

Haha giggling is wonderful, thats a new one. Ooh and footsteps. Gonna try to record it.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Is there a story behind your house and its history? do you have pictures? I want to see dude, I've seen some creepy things in my life. . .

Is there a story behind your house and its history? do you have pictures? I want to see dude, I've seen some creepy things in my life. . .

I dont know the history but I will say I have been trying to record the audio that is pretty loud but for some reason I cant pick up anything. And Thainer, that is awesome dude. That is quite a day you had, first playing with KMac and then meeting Gary Player.

Tap Tap Taparoo

I dont know the history but I will say I have been trying to record the audio that is pretty loud but for some reason I cant pick up anything. And Thainer, that is awesome dude. That is quite a day you had, first playing with KMac and then meeting Gary Player.

Tap Tap Taparoo

dude that's creepy, the east has its own creepy past, in our area it's more indian rituals, witchcraft and burial grounds that caused many things during the past, heck there's an old abandoned sanatarium where thousands of people died of TB a few miles up the mountains, It's explained in Russ's Paranormal thread

I miss the old, secretly psychotic rather than publicly psychotic Mel Gibson.

Lethal Weapon 1 and 2 kicked SO much ass.

I remember watching the movie Payback a bunch back in the day.. He was kind of awesome in that.

I remember watching the movie Payback a bunch back in the day.. He was kind of awesome in that.

Give me the Lethal Weapon's, The Patriot, and Braveheart and I'm one happy camper.

Give me the Lethal Weapon's, The Patriot, and Braveheart and I'm one happy camper.

I could go either way on LW, but I absolutely loved (and own) the Patriot and Braveheart. Those movies are fantastic.

"..oh what's that? You want an axe to destroy you? I can do that."

I could go either way on LW, but I absolutely loved (and own) the Patriot and Braveheart. Those movies are fantastic.

"..oh what's that? You want an axe to destroy you? I can do that."
Makes me want to play the new Assassins Creed even more...

Wheeeew that's coming out soon eh? So is the new Halo... I kind of want to give that franchise a shot again.
Eh, it lost me when they got rid of Capture the Flag on Blood Gulch.

haha I'm not a CtF guy.. I'm a Deathmatch guy... Throwing nades at toes and BRing faces. Boom.
Blah, really? BR? Give me the original pistol, I only need a few headshots and they're done.

Blah, really? BR? Give me the original pistol, I only need a few headshots and they're done.

LOVE me some BR. Nade at the toes and a single burst and it's an easy kill.

Or Shotty/Snipes. No scoping is a blast. I miss Halo 3.

This right here says everything that I'm sure many have felt for a while. And it's funny to boot!
Spoiler
yny2epus.jpg

Driving for show and chutting for dough

LOVE me some BR. Nade at the toes and a single burst and it's an easy kill.

Or Shotty/Snipes. No scoping is a blast. I miss Halo 3.

This video may contain some somewhat graphic content (fake) but the no scope comment just reminded me of it. This guy and his friends make some kick arse youtube videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back