OH/KY/IN and Anyone Else....Fall Get Together

Not some dude.. ALL. You are going below par in October.

Oh I will be bringing all you can handle my friend! I was thinking of maybe coming down Friday instead of getting up so early on Saturday. You and Deano and anybody else interested in playing a round Friday?

Seriously. Tappin'.

Oh I will be bringing all you can handle my friend! I was thinking of maybe coming down Friday instead of getting up so early on Saturday. You and Deano and anybody else interested in playing a round Friday?

Seriously. Tappin'.

A very interesting proposition my good man. let me look into it a bit.

Seriously. Tappin'.

That could work for me, I'm betting my bro would be in too to make 4 if need be

That could work for me, I'm betting my bro would be in too to make 4 if need be

Yeah man. That would be sweet. The more the merrier.

Seriously. Tappin'.

Rob is in for the Friday round as long as he gets to ride with dan lol

I'm think hes worried about being tired...but I could be wrong...has happen one other time in my life.

I am definitely worried about being tired come Saturday afternoon. I will be there for both rounds ain't no way I am missing this event.

I wish I didn't already have a round scheduled for Friday so i could tee it up with you guys!

I am definitely worried about being tired come Saturday afternoon. I will be there for both rounds ain't no way I am missing this event.

I wish I didn't already have a round scheduled for Friday so i could tee it up with you guys!

Glad to hear it dude.. I must have totally misunderstood your first comment.

You'll be having so much fun you won't even know you are tired. Glad you can make it for both rounds!

Seriously. Tappin'.

It's all good Canadan no biggie!

Mike if one of the courses falls through I can get us on Base to play! Twin Base would be the easier one to get on and its a nice course. I haven't played Prairie Trace but its always in good shape but would be a little harder to get into since its inside the fence.

Mike if one of the courses falls through I can get us on Base to play! Twin Base would be the easier one to get on and its a nice course. I haven't played Twin Base but its always in good shape but would be a little harder to get into since its inside the fence.

Very interesting... What's the story on that thing? Good/bad?

Twin Base is a Nice Course and is well manicured and I played it earlier this year. Prairie trace is shorter but is a tight course.

I work on base and the only way to get on these courses is to be base affiliated.

Mike if one of the courses falls through I can get us on Base to play! Twin Base would be the easier one to get on and its a nice course. I haven't played Prairie Trace but its always in good shape but would be a little harder to get into since its inside the fence.

Ill certainly keep that in mind and let u know

Twin Base is a Nice Course and is well manicured and I played it earlier this year. Prairie trace is shorter but is a tight course.

I work on base and the only way to get on these courses is to be base affiliated.

I keep trying to convince Mike to head back to Beavercreek, but for some strange reason, he is refusing hahaha

I wonder if I can find a cheap flight...Never been to Ohio...

No Problem Mike just thought I'd throw it out there, since I saw that you were going to try and finalize the courses.

I know there is a story about Mike and Beavercreek! But this the base is technically Fairborn in that area anyway.

No Problem Mike just thought I'd throw it out there, since I saw that you were going to try and finalize the courses.

I know there is a story about Mike and Beavercreek! But this the base is technically Fairborn in that area anyway.

Yeah beavercreek golf course is a big "no"

Back