The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah well, it's not just me.. whole 'nother 107 players, and that's just for 5 schools (the Beaverton school district)..

that's a lot of people man, well if you look at it this way, 107 people just raise $50 each and you guys will have enough

Smart man that War Eagle is.
Guess I need to get that Thank You note in the mail. That gorgonzola gnocchi was amazing. Simple to prepare on the stove and went well with some italian chicken. Great recommendation.

I just saw that they have Pumpkin doughnuts at Dunkin. I am going there tomorrow.

I just saw that they have Pumpkin doughnuts at Dunkin. I am going there tomorrow.

I wish we had Dunkin around here. It's my first stop when I hit Chicago. They used to have a phenomenal ice blueberry coffee and I became quite addicted to it.

Oh the great coke/pop/soda debate..

I leave it up to guessing and just ask for a 'diet' which is apparently weird to some people.
Thanks for including Coke in to that slashie up there. I bet you done like sweet tea do you?

Oh the great coke/pop/soda debate..

I leave it up to guessing and just ask for a 'diet' which is apparently weird to some people.

haha that's a great way to do it.

My dad sells pop at our little restaurant

that's a lot of people man, well if you look at it this way, 107 people just raise $50 each and you guys will have enough

no, at that rate we'd have just over $5k. we need $16k each team, so at least $200 per player..

Thanks for including Coke in to that slashie up there. I bet you done like sweet tea do you?

I don't really care for sweet tea OR unsweetened tea.. Canadians don't really drink that. We go from milk and orange juice straight to Molson.

I don't really care for sweet tea OR unsweetened tea.. Canadians don't really drink that. We go from milk and orange juice straight to Molson.
Awesome. I love Canadian Beer.

Dropping knowledge there. I'm drinking a Kokanee rigt now.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome. I love Canadian Beer.

Canadian beer is definitely lovable.

Dropping knowledge there. I'm drinking a Kokanee rigt now.

I just found out that the John Labatt Centre in London where the Knights play is getting renamed the Budweiser Gardens...

This actually kind of upsets me.

How is Seth McFarlane not a household name? He only created some of the funniest shows in existence. . .

Canadian beer is definitely lovable.

I just found out that the John Labatt Centre in London where the Knights play is getting renamed the Budweiser Gardens...

This actually kind of upsets me.
Thats terrible, another reason why I don't like Ontario.

How is Seth McFarlane not a household name? He only created some of the funniest shows in existence. . .

He's okay. I am more of a South Park guy myself.

Thats terrible, another reason why I don't like Ontario.

Whoa whoa whoa Whoa whoa whoa Whoa whoa whoa.... Breezey... Whoa...

Ontario is a wonderful place.. So long as you're outside Windsor or Toronto. Ontario cottage country = BEAUTY.

Ontario is a wonderful place.. So long as you're outside Windsor or Toronto. Ontario cottage country = BEAUTY.

haha south park wheel of fortune. . ., I love Peter Griffin's shenanigans

Sure it is, sure it is. I think your awesome though.

Sure it is, sure it is. I think your awesome though.

haha, I can accept that.. You're kind of a big deal yourself..

(I bet your golf courses are a lot more attractive than Ontario's... you definitely get the win there)

haha, I can accept that.. You're kind of a big deal yourself..

(I bet your golf courses are a lot more attractive than Ontario's... you definitely get the win there)

meow, their golf courses are way better eh

Trying to go to sleep and there are all kinds of weird noises going on in the hallway. I know its not the cats because I heard them scramble and run away. This is lame.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Trying to go to sleep and there are all kinds of weird noises going on in the hallway. I know its not the cats because I heard them scramble and run away. This is lame.

Tap Tap Taparoo

You planning to resurrect the paranormal thread buddy?!

You planning to resurrect the paranormal thread buddy?!

Didnt know there was one. Might have to tonight. I hate this place. I just want to sleep.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Someone is giggling in the hallway...haha I guess this is my life.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back