The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, apparently it was that Frat's "thing".

I'm right there with you TC, could you imagine someone coming up to you, "Dude, I've got an idea!"

He'd lose teeth bro. I ain't down with that sort of stuff. Not one bit.

Lol Calgary
asenyneb.jpg

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

the alcohol gets into your bloodstream almost immediately....good news is you get drunk right away, bad news is you're bypassing your body's filter, the liver, and run the risk of death from alcohol poisoning

um, I don't get it. What's the point of that? And who actually holds the funnel and all that? How weird.

Sad to say, but those guys are my "brothers" - different campus but still the same fraternity. Pretty poor judgement.

Cool app I just downloaded. Not useful, but funny and a good waste of time. Auto Rap

Driving for show and chutting for dough

He'd lose teeth bro. I ain't down with that sort of stuff. Not one bit.

Agreed...I'd have to punch the first guy I saw suggesting that to ANYONE. Wow, people are stupid.

I saw this on the news over the weekend. Stupid kids these days!

Fraternity known for butt-chugging is ‘suspended indefinitely’ at Tennessee

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...9f8af2e-0bdb-11e2-a310-2363842b7057_blog.html

Yeah that's absolutely stupid, it's dangerous because the ethanol is directly absorbed instead of metabolized, might as well drink methanol because of how dangerous this is. Some idiots don't think. They could have killed someone, anyone watch 100 ways to die lol

Haha that was a good one though. I'm excited...first date since I was with my ex.

have a great time dude! You'll do great

This day just funking sucks and this job and this job site blows on top of the fact that its in Alberta. Then my wife phones and says my new R9 460 driver just got there. Sweet I guess, I'll see it in 7 days.

This day just funking sucks and this job and this job site blows on top of the fact that its in Alberta. Then my wife phones and says my new R9 460 driver just got there. Sweet I guess, I'll see it in 7 days.

Sorry to hear that man, hang in there hopefully it gets better then you can unleash fury on that r9

5ezyvare.jpg

Part of my dinner, I'm excited for this. I love Trader Joes.

5ezyvare.jpg

Part of my dinner, I'm excited for this. I love Trader Joes.

Two Buck Chuck, FTW! Even though its not $2 anymore it's still a good wine for the price!

Smart man that War Eagle is.

golf team is getting cut unless i (along with every other player in the district) gets $500 in donations in two weeks.. uh oh.

golf team is getting cut unless i (along with every other player in the district) gets $500 in donations in two weeks.. uh oh.

dude that really sucks! WTC is going on? is the district cutting it's funding?

dude that really sucks! WTC is going on? is the district cutting it's funding?

no, up here the gov't cares about cops and parks than schools, so they can't afford to fund it anymore.. not to mention, over 300 jobs in the school district got cut this year.. class sizes are averaging 45, with some over 65.

no, up here the gov't cares about cops and parks than schools, so they can't afford to fund it anymore.. not to mention, over 300 jobs in the school district got cut this year.. class sizes are averaging 45, with some over 65.

wow that's insane, 45 and 65 per class must be horrid man, hopefully it can be worked out

wow that's insane, 45 and 65 per class must be horrid man, hopefully it can be worked out

What ticks me off worse than anything is watching the governments personal pockets get fatter and fatter while the kids of this nation, and their most influential figure heads (teachers), are getting hosed to no end.

What ticks me off worse than anything is watching the governments personal pockets get fatter and fatter while the kids of this nation, and their most influential figure heads (teachers), are getting hosed to no end.

yeah it's awful and it sucks that Jack can't have a golf team either, I don't know how they do it, 65 kids is a lot in a single teacher class

yeah it's awful and it sucks that Jack can't have a golf team either, I don't know how they do it, 65 kids is a lot in a single teacher class

yeah well, it's not just me.. whole 'nother 107 players, and that's just for 5 schools (the Beaverton school district)..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back