Forum Testing Signup - Miyazaki B. Asha Shafts

Holy moly, that is awesome. Thanks to Miyazaki and THP!!!

1. What driver are you currently playing?
Titelist 910D2 9.5*
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver?
Diamana Kai'li 65 stiff
3. What ball flight do you see out of your driver?
Low to Low/Mid
4. Have you been fit for a driver shaft?
I have been fit a few times for a driver shaft
5. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP?
I do consider myself to be an active poster on THP

1. What driver are you currently playing? Taylormade Burner SF 2.0
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver? Stock TM stiff shaft
3. What ball flight do you see out of your driver? Medium to low flight. Something penetrating
4. Have you been fit for a driver shaft? Never
5. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP? Yes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thank you THP and Miyazaki B.Asha!

1. What driver are you currently playing? Titleist 983E
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver? YS-6 Stiff
3. What ball flight do you see out of your driver? Mid Launch
4. Have you been fit for a driver shaft? Yes, over a year ago.

THP forum members are getting spoiled again. Very cool!

1. What driver are you currently playing? Cleveland Classic 290
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver? Miyazaki C Kua 43S
3. What ball flight do you see out of your driver? Mid to high trajectory.
4. Have you been fit for a driver shaft? No
5. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP? Yes.

R11 set at 11.5*
Fujikura Blur TP 65, stiff
I see a great medium ball flight that rolls out after hitting the ground a lot sometimes bit higher though
Yes and no, only for flex and length, the dealer did an "eyeball fitting" where he said I could use this shaft
Why yes I do, I love to help on golf related stuff!

Note: I can play golf and test all year round, we have great weather

I really liked the Miyazaki shaft I had in my Mashie, and it was a good fit for me (just not the head) I aways wanted to try one out on my Driver! Thanks to THP and Miyazaki for another testing opportunity

Last edited:
1. What driver are you currently playing? TM Supertri
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver? Matrix X-con6 stiff
3. What ball flight do you see out of your driver? Mid-High fade
4. Have you been fit for a driver shaft? Not properly

Thank you THP and Miyazaki for sending another great product out to be tested.

I saw this shaft being played at the ATL event by Canadan and it was awesome to watch. Unfortunately it was a x-stiff shaft and didn't fit me to hit.

This would be fun to put in my driver to test. :pray:

Love to see these come in for a forum test. I really enjoyed giving this a few hits during the THP Tour Stop.

1. What driver are you currently playing? Titleist 910 D2
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver? Diamana 'Kalil
3. What ball flight do you see out of your driver? Med flighted draw
4. Have you been fit for a driver shaft? Yes, but not for my current driver

CG Black Driver

C.Kua 39 Limited Edition Stiff flex

Medium trajectory

Yes, but not this particular one, altough I did test the driver before purchasing it.

Very active.

I too wish to thank Miyazaki and THP for this awesome testing opportunity for some THP members.

1. What driver are you currently playing? R11-10.5 set at 10* open
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver? grafalloy prolaunch blue 65, stiff
3. What ball flight do you see out of your driver? mid-high ball flight, draw
4. Have you been fit for a driver shaft? no
5. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP? yes, active reader and have made a lot of purchases from info on this great forum

- Taylormade Burner Tour, 10.5
- Fubuki K-series, Stiff
- A little high, but far from ballooning
- No.
- Yes.

1. What driver are you currently playing? R11 TP 9*
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver? Matrix Ozik HD7 (73g) X Flex
3. What ball flight do you see out of your driver? mid launch, penetrating flight. (edit: sometimes a draw, but that's the indian, not the arrow)
4. Have you been fit for a driver shaft? I have before, but only once (for my supertri, had to get rid of it because it was too light and flexy though)
5. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP? I'm on THP as much as possible, so yes!

Last edited:
1. 3. What ball flight do you see out of your driver? mid launch, penetrating flight.

Dude, is this a joke? I agree it is penetrating but you hit the ball freekin' high. If your flight is 'mid' then the rest of us are hitting worm burners:)

1. What driver are you currently playing? Taylormade 07 Burner TP

2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver? Accra XT60 M5(x-Stiff) Miyazaki compared it to a Kusala White X-Stiff tipped one inch

3. What ball flight do you see out of your driver? Mid-High, slight fade-dead straight

4. Have you been fit for a driver shaft? Yes twice in last three years

5. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP? Yes, review the forums 3-4 times a day

I've been following these shafts since they were first announced on THP and have never been more excited about a shaft. From the initial reviews it seems Miyazaki has a real winner with the B. Asha line. This is going to be an amazing testing!

1. What driver are you currently playing? TaylorMade R11S 9.0* (set to 10.5*)
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver? Stock R11S shaft- Aldila Rip Phenom 60 Stiff flex
3. What ball flight do you see out of your driver? Mid flight
4. Have you been fit for a driver shaft? Unfortunately I have not.
5. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP? Yes I do. This place is too much fun to not get involved!

Thank you THP and Miyazaki for the incredible opportunity!

This is an awesome opportunity. Having had the chance to test drive this shaft at the tour van stop in AC, I can tell you all this baby is the real deal! Thank you THP and Miyazaki for getting this into some fortunate tester's hands!

Great opportunity to test some great shafts !

Sadly, snow is rapidly approaching, so testing isn't really an option for me up here.

Best of luck everyone ! Really looking forward to the feedback on these shafts !

This is an awesome opportunity. Having had the chance to test drive this shaft at the tour van stop in AC, I can tell you all this baby is the real deal! Thank you THP and Miyazaki for getting this into some fortunate tester's hands!

this excites me, I feel like the R11 or R11s and this shaft would be a deadly combo for me

Hope to see a lot more people sign up for this! Everything I've heard about this is awesome and there is a lot of buzz surrounding it, this is a great opportunity for us!

This is a very exciting testing thank you to THP and Miyazaki for the opportunity.

1) Callaway Razr fit 10.5*
2) Matrix ozik x-con 6
3) I would describe it as a mid ball flight.
4) yes I have been fit for my driver shaft
5) I'm active I do believe.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope to see a lot more people sign up for this! Everything I've heard about this is awesome and there is a lot of buzz surrounding it, this is a great opportunity for us!

It's an amazing opportunity, keep the entries coming in!!!

Completely agree INgolfer. This is the most excited I've been for a testing and it's such a great opportunity for us THPers. Miyazaki is a first class company that I believe makes the best shafts in the business and the B. Asha has been getting great reviews from the guys at the Tour Van stops. Hopefully more will be signing up soon.

Yet another awesome opportunity from THP!!!

I wish I could apply for this one, but I know with college presently here and winter upcoming, there would be no way I could test it weekly. Guess I need to wait til summer for testing opportunities again! Can't wait to see the reviews on this bad boy!

Thanks to THP and Miyazaki for the wonderful opportunity! My answers are in bold below:

1. What driver are you currently playing? Callaway Razr Fit
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver? Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6 in stiff flex
3. What ball flight do you see out of your driver? I'd say that the ballflight is fairly high, recently on damp fairways I have been hitting drives that have not advanced past their pitchmark in the fairway. I wouldn't say that it is ballooning, but I'd like to get a little more rollout.
4. Have you been fit for a driver shaft? I was not fit for this shaft. I have gone through driver shaft fittings in the past though.
5. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP? Yes, I usually have multiple posts per day on THP.

Wow, thanks to Miyazaki and THP for this testing opportunity!!

1. What driver are you currently playing? Cleveland Classic 310
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver? Stiff
3. What ball flight do you see out of your driver? Mid penetrating flight
4. Have you been fit for a driver shaft? Only static fit and ball flight, not on a launch monitor
5. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP? Yup.

1. What driver are you currently playing? Titleist 910D2 9.5 (Set to 10.25)
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver? MFT Diamana Kai'li 65 Stiff
3. What ball flight do you see out of your driver? Low-Mid/Mid ball flight. Tend to hit a Fade/Slice when I go after it or I can Hook it pretty good. Mostly in part to my mechanics but the "whippy" shaft I am playing now doesn't help, otherwise I usually hit it pretty straight. This couldn't come at a better time as I am going on a shaft hunt!
4. Have you been fit for a driver shaft? Yes. Was fit for this Titleist
5. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP? I'm not winning any awards for the "Most" active but I'm on here regularly

Back