The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got online and saw that Colts coach Chuck Pagano has Leukemia, such a sad story to start the week off for the Colts. I think he is going to build a great team, but that will be put on hold for a while now. Sounds like it is treatable so hopefully he has a full recovery. Offensive coordinator Bruce Arians will be filling in at HC until he returns.

Just got online and saw that Colts coach Chuck Pagano has Leukemia, such a sad story to start the week off for the Colts. I think he is going to build a great team, but that will be put on hold for a while now. Sounds like it is treatable so hopefully he has a full recovery. Offensive coordinator Bruce Arians will be filling in at HC until he returns.

I was just reading the same thing. Hate so see things like this.

especially from 54yds away

Philly is freakin lucky. Calling a time out on the kicker is just risky and not worth it.

it's almost Tebow Time....almost

Dude he wins games. Like that Tebow character. Lol.

sitting in Roddy's shadow....Roddy just took over yesterday

Panthers should have won that game dang it! Man, Matt Ryan is en fuego. Wtf has Julio been for two weeks?

Hanks, seriously, what's up with the JETS man?

They S-U-C-K, suck suck suck! :wink:

Sorry as a Dolphins fan (and one of the few teams they beat) I had to say that.

ha! They sure do. It's unbelievable watching them. COmpletely inept at anything.

That Dolphins game yesterday was pretty spectacular. I know they lost but man, what a football game. Their defense looked pretty dang good and that Tannehill is a gun slinger.

But the Jets/'Phins games are always so 'competitive' to watch....it's like watching 2 people blindfolded playing marco polo

Sorry as a Dolphins fan (and one of the few teams the Jets beat) I had to say that.

See above. Dark place for them right now....no play makers on offense, no running game, no pass rush, horrible injuries, no QB, personnel that can't execute a coach's specific game plan, old team, mediocre OL, defense stays on the field too long.

Hanks, seriously, what's up with the JETS man?

The Jets are going to make a complete 180 and start winning as soon as Tebow starts. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, sorry I couldn't say that without laughing

Sorry as a Dolphins fan (and one of the few teams the Jets beat) I had to say that.

Talk about a surprise team, the Dolphins have played quite well, if they had a few more playmakers on offense they could be really good with Tannehill.

The Packers won. That was good. I guess I'm pulling for Antonia and his boyfriends tonight.

Kevin

Talk about a surprise team, the Dolphins have played quite well, if they had a few more playmakers on offense they could be really good with Tannehill.

What more could you ask for? The Dolphins have been competitive for 3 out of 4 games and still may get a high draft pick.

A very sad story, I hope he recovers quick, never fun for someone to go through that, I'm sure the team will pull behind him and he'll be back quite soon!

What more could you ask for? The Dolphins have been competitive for 3 out of 4 games and still may get a high draft pick.

I could ask for our kicker to make field goals so the Dolphins would be 3-1 instead of 1-3.

Seriously, good teams know how to close out games, and the Dolphins aren't there yet. But they can run the ball and stop the run, and they will be dangerous when Tannehill cuts down on the turnovers and they get one or two more weapons on the outside.

Sent from Tapatalk

Listening to Jets fans who call in to local sports talk radio stations has been awesome today. For irate, rude people, they actually make good points.

Listening to Jets fans who call in to local sports talk radio stations has been awesome today. For irate, rude people, they actually make good points.

Hey guys.....first time long time....

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

I could ask for our kicker to make field goals so the Dolphins would be 3-1 instead of 1-3.

Seriously, good teams know how to close out games, and the Dolphins aren't there yet. But they can run the ball and stop the run, and they will be dangerous when Tannehill cuts down on the turnovers and they get one or two more weapons on the outside.

Sent from Tapatalk

We can both agree that they arent winning a superbowl this year? Right? So if they can at least be competitive and still lose, they get a high draft pick and the fans get to see some exciting football.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Epic match up of two patsy QB's tonight.

Let's go Bears defense!!

Epic match up of two patsy QB's tonight.

Sanchez doesn't play until next Monday night, silly

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Not a good sign for Forte off his first run!

TC, Newton is Jay in 3 years! An all star,

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back