Not open for further replies.
Jpx 50 degree, Vokey 60 degree and Orlimar 56:banghead:
Stiff Shafts on everything except wedges, which are wedge flex
Yes I consider Myself active on thp

Last edited:
1. What wedges do you currently play? vokey and krank
2. What lofts are you currently playing? vokey 52 and 56 krank 60
3. What shaft flex do you currently play? stock wedge flex
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? yes im a newbie here but active and will remain that way.

Keep 'em coming everyone, there's no reason this should drop to page 4!!!

This will be so cool for the testers to collect all their thoughts and review them without them even being posted right away.

Thanks to THP and the Mystery Company!!

1. What wedges do you currently play?

I currently play SCOR wedges.

2. What lofts are you currently playing?

My wedges are 45, 50, 55, and 58 (bent from 60) degrees.

3. What shaft flex do you currently play?

I currently play a Stiff Flex KBS shaft.

4. Do you consider yourself active on THP?

Yes, I am on THP daily and have been a long time member.

Ping Tour S
52, 56, 60
DG S300 Stiff

I have not been over the last couple months due to deployment, now that I am back I will be back on here often. I dont post a whole lot but lurk in the back reading everything. Due to the weather here in AZ I can play all year long and play at least twice a week.

1. What wedges do you currently play? I currently play Bridgestone J40 Wedges.
2. What lofts are you currently playing?I play a 51* and 56* wedge setup. I like the distance that gap provides.
3. What shaft flex do you currently play? I play wedge shaft in them, DG Spinners. I'd look to replace those with shafts that match my irons though.
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? I do consider myself active and I love talking golf equipment.

Love the fact that its pre release!

I got to move to the states ( Cali or Flordia maybe maui ;) ) where they have golf all year!!!!! I have winter coming in another month / month in a half.. :(

Good luck to everyone and Congrats to the ladys and gentlemen who get the chance to test these!

1. What wedges do you currently play? Cleveland 588's
2. What lofts are you currently playing? 50,54,58
3. What shaft flex do you currently play? Wedge flex
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? Sure do

Last edited:
1. What wedges do you currently play? Cleveland CG14
2. What lofts are you currently playing? 50/56/60
3. What shaft flex do you currently play? Spinner W
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? Yes I do!

Thank you THP and yet to be named company for another great opportunity for the THP community to test this product.

1. What wedges do you currently play? I do not have a set of complete set of wedges in my bag. I have a Callaway Razr X HL that came with the set, Knight Golf, original Callaway S2H2 SW
2. What lofts are you currently playing? 49*, 52*, 56*
3. What shaft flex do you currently play? I do believe they are all regular
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? Not as much since school started but yes

Wow club testing and only 13 pages. C'mon people!

I know there are some cool wedges coming out this year, AND someone will have them in secret for a while before they even come out.

i was just thinking the same thing. I can't wait to find out who the OEM is on these. i got a guess but its just a guess and knowing THP i'm way off!

I know there are some cool wedges coming out this year, AND someone will have them in secret for a while before they even come out.

I always love pre-release testing I love seeing reviews RIGHT as the product comes out. Great way for the OEM to get immediate feedback at release.

Time of the year and the fear of the unknown. I'm really excited for the chance to test these because of the unknown and how much I use my wedges. I "Think" I have narrowed down the OE, but like Buck said, I'm probably way off.

1. What wedges do you currently play?titleist vokey
2. What lofts are you currently playing?52,56,60
3. What shaft flex do you currently play?stiff
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP?sorta been haveing to deal with collage but trying to get on whenever i can

1. What wedges do you currently play? MP-T10, Titleist Vokey
2. What lofts are you currently playing?51, 54, 60
3. What shaft flex do you currently play? DG S300 gap, Wedge flex in other two
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? Been a very active lurker for some time, finally made the decision to get involved!

1. What wedges do you currently play? Nike VR Pro
2. What lofts are you currently playing? Currently gaming a 56 and 60
3. What shaft flex do you currently play? Both wedges have a stiff True Temper Dynamic Gold shaft
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? I need to start getting my THP on again. I love this place and really miss being active. I just recently started my career so I've been focused there - I'm in a nice routine now though! So, that means I'll have more time for some THP.

Also, had to come back and edit - I'd be remiss if I forgot to mention how cool and exciting this will be for those selected. Love the mystery!

Keep it rollin' ladies and gentlemen!

Keep it rollin' ladies and gentlemen!

Yep. With wedges being such a personal club in the bag this is going to have to make for an interesting review.

Driving for show and chutting for dough

Nike Vr forged

54/69

Wedge flex in both

Very active

You just know it is going to be the 73* wedge....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back