Crazy Golf Lesson

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is an oldie but a goodie. Could you imagine a lesson from this guy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svDFoBHzM1A

It makes me think of the old commercial for micromachines when I was a kid with the speed talker.

I love that one! So do my kids. A fellow on another board recently went to work under this guy--he's an actual club pro. The first time I saw it, I did the math on the number of swing variations--24 to the 15th power. My HP is at the office, but it couldn't display that many places.

Too many swing thoughts!

I can't even say or spell some of the words that guy was saying!

laugh if you will but that's what it's like when my friends and I get together and hang out, every is talking like this lol

That is hilarious, and has sent my 16 year old son on a scientific spin which is almost as good.

thats funny. Had to play it twice to catch all he said. Love the way he delivers the info so seriously. Can ya imagine high school students with a physics teacher doing that? lol

I think the only response I could muster would be, "Bless you" or "Gazuntite"...

This is close to a 4 year revive. Is that a record?

That video was funny and so was the next one I clicked on about the worst swings in golf.

LOL! That video does have some teaching in it though. I need to empty my head of 18 million swing thoughts, because it doesn't really work to be thinking about that many things.

~Rock

Wow i could have saved a lot of $$ on lesson's.
I needed this video at the beginning of the Season. LOL

That was worth a watch!!!

JB, An oldie but goodie for sure!!... Scary but it almost makes sense!! LOL

:drinks:

I would love to take a lesson from him. Physics ftw!

This is close to a 4 year revive. Is that a record?

Agreed, has to be some kind of record, but I do love that video, it stays in my favorites for sure!!!

Back