The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Philly's special teams sucks a big one.

So, that was ballsy. And worked out nicely.

Also, Eli Manning makes me want to punch a baby.

So much pass interference. Wow. That last call on the offense was tough. This was a good call on the Giants though I think.

Sweet he gets another chance. This will get all the eagle fans fired up for sure if he makes it.

Lol. Icing the kicker fail. Well, almost fail. Sorry Giants, maybe next time.

Philly is freakin lucky. Calling a time out on the kicker is just risky and not worth it.

I don't envy that kicker.

I'm not sure how they're discussing the validity of that offensive pass interference call. The Giants receiver blatantly wrapped him up.

I'm not sure how they're discussing the validity of that offensive pass interference call. The Giants receiver blatantly wrapped him up.

I agree, I thought the DB was tackled. I actually thought the Giants were given some very favorable calls to keep that drive alive.

And the previous call on Asomougha was BS.

I agree. The Eagles almost got screwed.

Mike Vick is evidently an amazing QB.

A bets a bet. The Falcons squeaked the win out but I was giving One-T 7 points.

Panthers should have won that game dang it! Man, Matt Ryan is en fuego. Wtf has Julio been for two weeks?

Panthers should have won that game dang it! Man, Matt Ryan is en fuego. Wtf has Julio been for two weeks?

Any player in the league that sucks, they are probably on my fantasy team. Julio Jones is on both of my teams. Calvin Johnson, best WR in the game? Not when I draft him. Madden curse aint got nothing on me. Benjarvis Green-Ellis, has never fumbled in his ENTIRE NFL CAREER, I trade for him...2 fumbles in 2 weeks. Its insanity. Anyway, it was a lucky win but I will take what I can get. At Washington next week. At least we "gameplanned" for a scrambling QB against Carolina so it should be relatively similar against RG3.

Any player in the league that sucks, they are probably on my fantasy team. Julio Jones is on both of my teams. Calvin Johnson, best WR in the game? Not when I draft him. Madden curse aint got nothing on me. Benjarvis Green-Ellis, has never fumbled in his ENTIRE NFL CAREER, I trade for him...2 fumbles in 2 weeks. Its insanity. Anyway, it was a lucky win but I will take what I can get. At Washington next week. At least we "gameplanned" for a scrambling QB against Carolina so it should be relatively similar against RG3.

That game could be a shoot out dude. A perfect match up for Julio to get his groove back perhaps. The Panthers were at least competitive, that's all I ask for. I sure am enjoying watching Kuechly play football too.

Matt Ryan's on another planet right now though. He's fun to watch.

That game could be a shoot out dude. A perfect match up for Julio to get his groove back perhaps. The Panthers were at least competitive, that's all I ask for. I sure am enjoying watching Kuechly play football too.

Matt Ryan's on another planet right now though. He's fun to watch.

Kuechly is an absolute BEAST! He is fun to watch out there. I have had my heart broken by the Falcons too many times so I just take it a game at a time. Matty Ryan is playing great right now.

A bets a bet. The Falcons squeaked the win out but I was giving One-T 7 points.
I cant believe it. Quite frankly Carolina should have won

I cant believe it. Quite frankly Carolina should have won

No doubt about it. Had they gone for it on 4th and 1 that games over but I guess Rivera has to think his defense can hold Atlanta with no times out, 58 seconds left and at their own 1 yard line. That is an absolutely stunner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back