Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

I think u should give all of us a putting clinic after draining that long putt at the outing last year!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2

Absolutely, But I dont know how I can teach LUCK

ddec said:
Perry can give me a lot of lessons. It was fun teeing it up with him in AC.

That was a good time dude...Outing can't come soon enough!

Speaking to companies today about what is coming at the 2013 Ultimate Weekend of Golf and our excitement has them excited. Demo Day is going to be special.

We will just stand next to each other...that's lucky

Absolutely, But I dont know how I can teach LUCK

That was a good time dude...Outing can't come soon enough!

Speaking to companies today about what is coming at the 2013 Ultimate Weekend of Golf and our excitement has them excited. Demo Day is going to be special.

i think the live streaming demo day is gonna take the Outing to the next level this year. looking forward to embarrassing myself to the world live this year! lol

i think the live streaming demo day is gonna take the Outing to the next level this year. looking forward to embarrassing myself to the world live this year! lol

the live streaming is going to be a lot of fun at demo day.

I can be behind the camera getting in front of it is another story.

I'm going to do the worm, camera on buck swinging some clubs and a cool dude just comes thru the shot doing the worm!

Looking forward to the follow up information.

It will also be amazing for those who can't be there in person as well.

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

Live streaming from demo day really has me excited, and not just cos I'll get to confuse people with my accent and handsome appearance. The concept worked so well at the Morgan Cup, and from following along on the forum I got to experience how much value we can add for all of THP.

228 Day's left!!!!!

I'm thinking once the tour van is finished the sign up is going to begin!

After being on the road for a month and seeing so many THPers, I can honestly say that I cannot wait for this year's outing.

Question:

The Saturday and Sunday group rounds, do those have somewhat randomly assigned foursomes? That seems to me to be the best way to have people meet and play with as many people as possible. If it's "create your own group" I'm sure the tendency would be for the people who have attended before to partner up with those they already know.

I realize the group going around again for 36 (or 54) would be a MUCH smaller group so that's probably a bit more ad-hoc, but it would be nice if the first rounds are structured for maximum social benefit.

Wade, last years outing I played with THP'rs I did not know and it was a blast. The after rounds people did meet up and play with old friends but also played with new friends. Hell I only knew 2 people going down and made a bunch of great friends and played over a 100 holes of golf. If your on the fence just jump in, you will not regret it. For sure one of the best golf weekends I have ever had, probably the best and that was my first outing.

Question:

The Saturday and Sunday group rounds, do those have somewhat randomly assigned foursomes? That seems to me to be the best way to have people meet and play with as many people as possible. If it's "create your own group" I'm sure the tendency would be for the people who have attended before to partner up with those they already know.

I realize the group going around again for 36 (or 54) would be a MUCH smaller group so that's probably a bit more ad-hoc, but it would be nice if the first rounds are structured for maximum social benefit.

THP puts together all the foursomes for the organized rounds. The goals are to give people a chance to meet and play with all kinds of THPers, rather than a select few they may know.

looking forward to embarrassing myself to the world live this year! lol

I have seen you play......that is impossible!!!

THP puts together all the foursomes for the organized rounds. The goals are to give people a chance to meet and play with all kinds of THPers, rather than a select few they may know.

That makes total sense, I didn't know what to expect with the group Hawk put together for DM and it was amazing.

Hey Canadan....You hear that? That is Reunion calling your name.

Back