The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm playing a round tomorrow with nothing lower than a pitching wedge. This will be fun? First round in like 2 weeks... Ha

Sounds like fun. Certainly interesting. Have fun dude. I miss golf.

Not working on anything. Have my boccieri wedges to my dad and kinda didn't have wedges to replace them.

I have Nike heads that I can put into shafts but I've procrastinated a little because I'm a procrastinator.

Not working on anything. Have my boccieri wedges to my dad and kinda didn't have wedges to replace them.

I have Nike heads that I can put into shafts but I've procrastinated a little because I'm a procrastinator.

lol just put one shaft in tonight at least and let it dry over night haha

I have a date on Tuesday :) Mini golf ftw!

Captains choice tournament today, love them but damn its slow playing. 8 sets of irons, 4 drivers, 2 bags and a ton of other goodies we are giving away.

just kidding dude, have fun with your date whoever the lucky person may be!

Haha that was a good one though. I'm excited...first date since I was with my ex.

Haha that was a good one though. I'm excited...first date since I was with my ex.

Nice one. Have fun and remember, don't throw your putter on the first date!

My wife told me about this yesterday. How IGNORANT can you be? Better yet how IGNORANT can you be to let someone not only talk you into it, but DO this to you?

Yeah man. What happened to good old shot-gunning beers?

So, what is butt chugging?

Yeah man. What happened to good old shot-gunning beers?

Whats more disturbing than the act is that they were OK with it. How does that not automatically sound like a terrible idea to you?

That is messed up.

Whats more disturbing than the act is that they were OK with it. How does that not automatically sound like a terrible idea to you?

Yeah. I understand Fraternity bonding, but that is a bit to far.

From what I understood, funneling wine in to the butt.

um, I don't get it. What's the point of that? And who actually holds the funnel and all that? How weird.

um, I don't get it. What's the point of that? And who actually holds the funnel and all that? How weird.

Yeah man, that is what I thought. I actually thought it was hazing at first and then found out they did it on purpose. Stupid.

Yeah man, that is what I thought. I actually thought it was hazing at first and then found out they did it on purpose. Stupid.

Yep, apparently it was that Frat's "thing".

I'm right there with you TC, could you imagine someone coming up to you, "Dude, I've got an idea!"

Yep, apparently it was that Frat's "thing".

I'm right there with you TC, could you imagine someone coming up to you, "Dude, I've got an idea!"

That is not a good thing to be know for. HAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back