The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently in the Alberta County of Mountain View however I don't see any mountain only Prairie

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm currently in the Alberta County of Mountain View however I don't see any mountain only Prairie

Is that trip a business sanctioned trip for fluffing?

Sorry to hear that. I had the same thing happened to me on my phone today. Well I'm in red deer Alberta now there's one city that sucks less than Calgary but more than that it's Reddeer

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. What are you doing in Calgary??

Looking at an 870 or an 887 I think.

Had a few of those to. I'm down to 3 now, my trusty 870, Charles Daly semi and an old Remington field classic 20 gauge I've had since a kid.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. What are you doing in Calgary??
I didn't say that right, Calgary is the best city in Alberta, but thats still not saying a lot. I'm helping out on the new london drugs project in Airdrie.

How does a 60 yard shot that bounces twice before it reaches the green, roll off the back of a 30 yard green that slopes a lot from back to front?

46287_10152164452715377_656241259_n.jpg

Gremlins. . .

How does a 60 yard shot that bounces twice before it reaches the green, roll off the back of a 30 yard green that slopes a lot from back to front?

Wife just started a month of nights on Labor and Delivery. I'll get to see her from about 4:00PM to 6:00PM every day for a month.

I'm honestly not looking forward to it.

Wife just started a month of nights on Labor and Delivery. I'll get to see her from about 4:00PM to 6:00PM every day for a month.

That's crazy man, hopefully it goes by fast! You can spend the night with her in the on call rooms :wink:

Pfft, I'd play so much Madden it would make your thumbs hurt.

That's crazy man, hopefully it goes by fast! You can spend the night with her in the on call rooms :wink:

They don't have on call rooms where she is anymore, which honestly makes me rest easier after all the Grey's Anatomy BS I've had to watch for years.

It sucks, no choice but to get through it but it still sucks.

Dude that bonkers....Make good use of that time :)

Pfft, I'd play so much Madden it would make your thumbs hurt.

HA! That and THP will be about all there is, that and I do get to watch all the "man movies" I want...so there is some bonus. It'll be a Die Hard kinda night tonight methinks.

HA! That and THP will be about all there is, that and I do get to watch all the "man movies" I want...so there is some bonus. It'll be a Die Hard kinda night tonight methinks.

And no kids either. You're lucky as hell man.

They don't have on call rooms where she is anymore, which honestly makes me rest easier after all the Scrubs BS I've had to watch for years.

It sucks, no choice but to get through it but it still sucks.

lol. . .yeah I hear you man, that sucks but hey it will be fast! you can always be romantic and bring her flowers and dinner to work or something.

I heard about that new store! A couple of my friends were pharmacy techs and were discussing management shuffles in the stores tonight.

If you drop down to the actual city shoot me a PM. I might actually have some free time this week (no quizzes for once! :alien2:)

I didn't say that right, Calgary is the best city in Alberta, but thats still not saying a lot. I'm helping out on the new london drugs project in Airdrie.

And no kids either. You're lucky as hell man.

Tis a good way to look at it, just me and the dogs. I'll make do I know, I just fear a MAJOR increase in beer consumption.

I heard about that new store! A couple of my friends were pharmacy techs and were discussing management shuffles in the stores tonight.

If you drop down to the actual city shoot me a PM. I might actually have some free time this week (no quizzes for once! :alien2:)
I would man, but other than maybe a trip to Home Depot or something I will only be rocking it in Airdrie.

I'm playing a round tomorrow with nothing lower than a pitching wedge. This will be fun? First round in like 2 weeks... Ha

I'm playing a round tomorrow with nothing lower than a pitching wedge. This will be fun? First round in like 2 weeks... Ha

What are you working on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back