The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, I was sweating bullets for you.

I lost more hair dude. I've never wanted the cardinals to win so bad.

Drinking has been going on all day.

Packers, check
5 fantasy leagues, currently 1-4, hoping 3-3 after last two game.

I need a week where I am over .500 between pack game and fantasy leagues.

I lost more hair dude. I've never wanted the cardinals to win so bad.

Dude, we were out so Erin could watch the Packer game and I was glued to the Fins/Cards game. Wow @ Harline's stat line

Dude, we were out so Erin could watch the Packer game and I was glued to the Fins/Cards game. Wow @ Harline's stat line

Crazy stats. Same for tannehill too. Really the cards had no business winning that game but its a win. Just looked at my league no one dropped out this week which sucks. Actually one person took the BROWNS. Really?

I wasted so much time today watching Ryder Cup. Missed all the games.

Crazy stats. Same for tannehill too. Really the cards had no business winning that game but its a win. Just looked at my league no one dropped out this week which sucks. Actually one person took the BROWNS. Really?

He must be a Ohioan

He must be a Ohioan

Only explanation.

How was that not intentional grounding and not a safety? Vick looks like the same QB that Atlanta getting tired of before he made their decision easy for them.

It all evens out in the end if you work hard and never give up.

Kevin

Because he was outside the pocket.

Shady McCoy can break ankles

Not by much he wasn't. And he was flailing like a Manning under pressure throwing a wounded duck pass.

I thought this was funny.

original.gif

LOL at the refs.

This game is so incredibly boring.

What happened to Asomugha he looks like he is either concussed or stoned.

I wasted so much time today watching Ryder Cup. Missed all the games.

Agreed, I caught the RedZone once the Ryder Cup was in the books, but can't wait to watch the highlights tomorrow and see all that I missed, anyone have good recommendations on highlight shows to get recaps of all the NFl games?

Wow run the ball up the middle morons.

Are you kidding me?

Wow run the ball up the middle morons.

Are you kidding me?

C'mon!! Shady up the middle. Horrible play calling

They just ran the same play 5 times in a row. They thought they were smart an tried the opposite side the last time.

Haha.

Is maclin even playing tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back