The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, the dirty birds were able to pull it out at the end. Go Falcons.

Gb better start playing some D. Being Harrell in for ONE play and we fumble inside the 5 and give up a 80-yd bomb. Game changer.

It's only one week....but I think that the Dolphins have their QB for the future!

Great thing about my Chefs sucking so bad is Oakland sucks even worst! That team needs imploded and started over from the top down.

Effin cardinals are about to cost me.

Down goes Tanne!

Nice response from the Dolphins defense, 2 sacks on Kolb after Arizona got the ball in great field position due to the Tannehill fumble. 2 minute warning now in Arizona, Cardinals down 7 and it's 3rd and 18.

LMAO GB. What an epic fail. You had the pick but two players went for the ball and collided, letting a sitting duck of a pick drop.

If the Dolphins and the US Ryder Cup Team both collapse on the same day....I'm not sure what I'd do.

Yes! Hell of a throw and catch

I just heard the announcer on the Mia-Ari game say the following talking about the Cardinals...

" ... last season they started out 1-6 and since then they have been 10-2 in the last 12 games and have won quite a large number of those games.... " HUH? :confused2: :wtf:

I just heard the announcer on the Mia-Ari game say the following talking about the Cardinals...

" ... ;ast season they started out 1-6 and since then they have been 10-2 in the last 12 games and have won quite a large number of those games.... " HUH? :confused2: :wtf:

End of last season combined with the start of this season.

Ugh, Dolphins headed to overtime again this week until something silly happens in the last 20 seconds of that game. I can't take this.

Okay GB. Get a touchdown. And get a STOP on D

End of last season combined with the start of this season.

Ugh, Dolphins headed to overtime again this week until something silly happens in the last 20 seconds of that game. I can't take this.

Ary I know what he meant.. I am saying if you go 10-2 then it is pretty much obvious you have won a "large number of the games"

GB doesn't have a challenge. That was two blown calls against GB. Hmmmm

Hahahaha, who says the regular refs can't blow a call! GB gets no love, lol.

Horrible rookie mistake by Tannehill there to throw the ball when he was getting hit, Arizona picked it off. Cardinals only need about 10 yards to get into FG range.

Great thing about my Chefs sucking so bad is Oakland sucks even worst! That team needs imploded and started over from the top down.

Tough to watch, isn't it? Our roster is so much better than it was 3-4 years ago and I feel like we have some play makers on both sides of the ball. But, come game day it looks like they don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.....

And I stay alive! Thank you cards

Drinking has started. It would last a lot longer if I didn't have to get on a plane tomorrow morning. Flying with a massive hangover is not fun.

Bummer dude. It was a rough day for South Florida football fans.

Tmex's bears are going down badly tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back