Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
One X+ specs posted.... I might pick one up later this fall! Lol whatever that means.

Dude I dont know wether to wait for the One X+ or just get the Galaxy Note II in Q4. I love my HTC g1 and g2, so I almost want to wait for the One X+, but its too far away!

Upgraded my Iphone 4S to Ios 6.0 yesterday....so far it seems really fast...and the new panaramic photo is cool....wish I would have had that in Iowa for some of those elevated tee boxes

Dude I dont know wether to wait for the One X+ or just get the Galaxy Note II in Q4. I love my HTC g1 and g2, so I almost want to wait for the One X+, but its too far away!

Man tough call! The note 2 looks freaking awesome. The One X+ I reckon will be out in October. Well my guess :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

I couldn't wait for either. I have the HTC G2 and just ordered the Samsung S3. I wish the TMo rep didn't con my wife to get give us the 16gb instead of the 32gb. Supposedly "ran out" but was still available on their site. They are reimbursing us for 16gb microSD but just not the same.

Sent from my GtabComb using Tapatalk 2

I couldn't wait for either. I have the HTC G2 and just ordered the Samsung S3. I wish the TMo rep didn't con my wife to get give us the 16gb instead of the 32gb. Supposedly "ran out" but was still available on their site. They are reimbursing us for 16gb microSD but just not the same.

Other than the size, do you regret getting it? I've been eyeballing the S3 too. It's pretty tempting at $180-$200 with a contract extension since the note will be $300 after a $100 rebate.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

I'm pondering the Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet. War, I know you're golfing right now, but how have you liked it so far?
I'm wondering if its better to get that tablet, or if I should wait and get the Note 2 phone.

I'm pondering the Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet. War, I know you're golfing right now, but how have you liked it so far?
I'm wondering if its better to get that tablet, or if I should wait and get the Note 2 phone.

I saw group on goods had the galaxy tab 2 for $289.

I saw group on goods had the galaxy tab 2 for $289.

Thats pretty good, but I have a couple tablets and I'm looking to upgrade. I'm just wondeing if its better to get the Note Tablet, or just get the Note 2 phone which will be like a slightly smaller tablet.

Other than the size, do you regret getting it? I've been eyeballing the S3 too. It's pretty tempting at $180-$200 with a contract extension since the note will be $300 after a $100 rebate.

I will let you know tomorrow when it gets in. Another thing TMo sced. It supposed to be overnighted last Thurs. For the price we got them, I will deal with it. Giving up the physical keyboard is going to be my biggest adjustment.

I will let you know tomorrow when it gets in. Another thing TMo sced. It supposed to be overnighted last Thurs. For the price we got them, I will deal with it. Giving up the physical keyboard is going to be my biggest adjustment.

What did you get them for? The shipping problem is no good! And yeah I'm scared about losing a physical keyboard. But the SwiftKey app will help me overcome the change I'm hoping.

What did you get them for? The shipping problem is no good! And yeah I'm scared about losing a physical keyboard. But the SwiftKey app will help me overcome the change I'm hoping.

$99 each. 32gb for that price was awesome. Now that we are getting 16gb, still a good deal. Also got $10 off/month for next 2 years. Also switched to new unlimited. i will see if i can still tether. I don't do it very often but does come in handy. If it doesn't work, i will ask to go back to the 5gb unlimited plan.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk 2

$99 each. 32gb for that price was awesome. Now that we are getting 16gb, still a good deal. Also got $10 off/month for next 2 years. Also switched to new unlimited. i will see if i can still tether. I don't do it very often but does come in handy. If it doesn't work, i will ask to go back to the 5gb unlimited plan.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk 2

What carrier did you go thru? $99 is insane!

What carrier did you go thru? $99 is insane!

Mobile. I've been with them since Voicestream. Talk to custmer loyalty/retention. It also helps if your contract is almost up and you pay your bill on time.

I want a s3 so war eagle and I can bang phones together

Mobile. I've been with them since Voicestream. Talk to custmer loyalty/retention. It also helps if your contract is almost up and you pay your bill on time.

I will have to give them a call. I have been a customer for 6+ years, and have been on auto pay for at least the past 4. I think my contract is up sometime in october, so it would be awesome to get a similar deal.

Yeah but so is my current phone

A shame u don't have a few s3's....yet

Your phone is pretty impressive. Not too many phones with half a screen are able to function.

I will have to give them a call. I have been a customer for 6+ years, and have been on auto pay for at least the past 4. I think my contract is up sometime in october, so it would be awesome to get a similar deal.

When you call CS, just say retention at the prompt. If they don't give you what you are looking for, just tell them to note it to your account and you will think about it. It takes a few calls I've heard. My wife did it through email which was a slower process.

War eagle go back a page or two and answer my question please.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry breezy, just saw this. As far as the Note 10.1 goes, I'm really liking it. I like the Note and S Pen features on it, plus it's freaking fast!

I like the fact that it has flash enabled, for me that's a must for what I use it for with work. I had used the iPad since it originally came out, and the switch to the Note has been seamless. Exchange calendar and email setup is very nice as well.

But, to your question, is your thinking that the Note would serve as your phone and tablet in one? The Note 2 is going to have a good sized screen, if that's enough for what you need it for I think it will work. But, the Chrome browser on the 10.1 is pretty awesome, and I prefer that size for browsing than I think I would on the note 2.

Your phone is pretty impressive. Not too many phones with half a screen are able to function.

Next time we can just trade straight up

Sorry breezy, just saw this. As far as the Note 10.1 goes, I'm really liking it. I like the Note and S Pen features on it, plus it's freaking fast!

I like the fact that it has flash enabled, for me that's a must for what I use it for with work. I had used the iPad since it originally came out, and the switch to the Note has been seamless. Exchange calendar and email setup is very nice as well.

But, to your question, is your thinking that the Note would serve as your phone and tablet in one? The Note 2 is going to have a good sized screen, if that's enough for what you need it for I think it will work. But, the Chrome browser on the 10.1 is pretty awesome, and I prefer that size for browsing than I think I would on the note 2.

Thanks war that's exactly what I wanted to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back