Motoo's Golf Adventure

Enjoyed the pics Mitch. That one is on my bucket list to play. Looks like you had a good time,

Wonderful pictures of Harbor Town. Have a friend that used to play it once a year and raved about it. I'm glad it was everything you were expecting!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Those are fantastic pics of Harbor Town dude. I'm going to play there at some point over my 4 years here in SC. Looks great.

Wow that must be such an amazing experience. Please enjoy yourself and relax in such beautiful areas.

Thank you for the support. Thanks today for the ride v.man, not having to drive that made the day a little easier. I would love if you guys could follow along with me, interact more etc. I am very serious about this, serious to the point where I might sell my car when I get back so I can stay out even longer. Part of my drive for this is to share my experience with the community and tell my story. I ultimately hope to write a book of this experience and what golf has done for me over the last few years. Look for video blogs, on course video, etc. Hopefully I will be able to go back and explain in better detail about my experiences.

Also, please feel free to friend me on facebook, I just reactivated it as another means to reach out to people.

Thanks

http://www.facebook.com/mitchotoole

The next day or say is going to be off from golf, I am heading north in a mad dash to hit the great lakes before it gets to cold. It looks like over the next 10 days it is going to be in the 60's all around.

Safe travels bro, I enjoyed our round today and was glad you made it to Atlanta. Safe travels over the next few weeks, enjoy your experience, and if you are ever in Florida, we will tee it up!

really enjoying following your trip bud. i wish i was with you it looks like you're playing some awesome courses and it looks like a blast! looking forward to the next update.

Was great to meet you today, enjoying following along with your adventure. That pic of 18 at harbortown is amazing.

If u find urself in ohio, we will definitely meet up

Thanks guys, had fun in Atlanta. I was up at 6 am, about to hope in the shower and hit the road. Keep an eye on this thread because I will know where I am playing this afternoon and I will have a little contest involved with a small prize for the winner.

Have a blessed journey, Mitch. I see you made up your mind which direction to head. If you get as far North as Michigan, you'll find some great golf and some fine
thpers. Glad you got spend some time with us at the Atl THP stop.

Have a safe journey Mitch.
If you make it by Maryland again I just saw this post try to PM me and we can try getting a round in at BulleRock.

Thanks. Great time in Atlanta. I am currently at a rest stop. Here is the contest. Where am I playing Wednesday. Tie breaker is what time is my tee time. Contest closes tuesday night. Winner geta something from that course. More contests to follow.

Safe travels, Mitch. Great playing with you yesterday. Let me know when you're back in Atlanta.

I'm hoping that you make it to Ann Arbor. That should be a fun place to go this time of year.

A "Where's Moto" Contest, a pretty fun idea for your journey...safe travels!

Sounds like your having an amazing trip so far man! I am not sure if you are planning to drive all the way to Michigan today or not but if your coming through Ohio tomorrow I'm open fora round!

Edit nvm. not yet. pic.didnt work.

Been trying to follow along the whole time.....you have had sokme great trips and looks and sounds like you have had some great golf outings. Good luck to you.....if ever back in NC and are close by, I would love to play to tee it up!

Been trying to follow along the whole time.....you have had sokme great trips and looks and sounds like you have had some great golf outings. Good luck to you.....if ever back in NC and are close by, I would love to play to tee it up!

Thanks a bunch, its been good, exhaust at times but good.

Anyone in South Dakota or Wyoming?

Episode one should be live soon, hotel internet is making uploading slow. Should be up in 20 minutes or so.

Episode one should be live soon, hotel internet is making uploading slow. Should be up in 20 minutes or so.
Looking forward to seeing it.

Subscribed to your youtube channel, hope your adventure from here on out is as fun as the first leg.

Head towards Mass. if u can im up for a round.

Back