Ryder Cup Contest - THP & KBS & Official 2012 Ryder Cup Thread [Spoilers]

Jim Furyk is not clutch

Jim Furyk is not clutch

Anyone else notice Jim takes about 5 minutes and takes 16 different takes on a putt before he hits it? Jim has missed it every single time this year. He needs to go see Dave Stockton and learn that you don't take a lot of time on a pressure putt

Last edited:
Sergio's interview is downright brilliant

What a nail biter. I bet only about 50 people picked the Euro team so that's good odds for a nice set of shafts if they win it.

It's gone fellas. To win, Dufner has to win, and Woods and Stricker have to win both of theirs. Who has confidence that Woods and Stricker can both win? Not me.

So assuming Dufner gets a full point, either Molinari or Kaymer has to get a full point. This is gonna get fun.

A tie is enough for Europe, but I'm not sure if Team Europe would get the same satisfaction if they'd win by a tie. It's tight and I like it.

I think he might have had the worst season of all time in terms of choking. US Open, Bridgestone Invitational, and now the Ryder Cup.

Furyk does what he does best there. CHOKE. Come on Duff, Tiger and Strick

The first 2 days of this thing are irrelevant.

What a day for Europe. You can't help but be pretty damn amazed by it.

Molinari is creepy looking and i don't like him.

So assuming Dufner gets a full point, either Molinari or Kaymer has to get a full point. This is gonna get fun.

Or they both have to get halves.

We need some help here. Dufner needs to hold on and then a win by stricker or woods...

Seriously. Tappin'.

Not the best, but we'll take it Dufner.

How much confidence do yall have in Tiger as the anchor? Me, not so much

BTW he has made only one birdie today through 15. One

Great interview by Westwood on Sky: just said that he was looking at Kuchar "in a pleading way" on that 1 foot putt, but then told him he didn't blame for making him hit the shot.

Last 4 players are combined 0-9-0 this week. Let's see who can suck the least. Woot!

The first 2 days of this thing are irrelevant.

this way Sunday Matters and keeps viewers! i think its really a smart set up if you think about it. i know i'm glued longer than i expected to be. i wanted to go hit a bucket but now that prob won't happen.

Back