Ryder Cup Contest - THP & KBS & Official 2012 Ryder Cup Thread [Spoilers]

Keegan with a fabulous shot from where he was.

That was a CRAZY flop shot from KB

Wow....über flopper from Keegan!

Well done, Phil.

Ya great shot Keegan...but it looks like you will have to get lucky to halve the hole.

And Phil makes the putt to win the hole and go up in the match.

Phil with the lead, I know Damaikis is happy. :smile:

Phil with the win!

Gotta turn the tide here, USA, this is getting too close for comfort.

Nice Rory.

I think the Euros have the advantage in singles. I can't believe Sneds is laying a big one.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

I hate to say it, but I got a bad feeling....things are not going our way and the Euros are feeling it's within reach.

IJP rattled by the American roars!

Haha, Poults

I do like how Europe has made this interesting :)

It's fun to see how big these players, on both side, keep missing vital shots...shots that they wouldn't normally miss as often!

What kills me about that hole that the US keeps stubbing its toe on is that it is just not any kind of a GO hole. Even if you make a really good shot off the tee there is no guarantee that you are going to end up with anything but a tough putt and you might not even be putting.

If you come to that hole desperate...fine. But that is at least twice by my count that the US has treated that hole like it is some kinda' GO hole, hasn't been anything like desperate at the point when they messed with it and got killed for it. Cost the US at least a half point earlier and may cost another half here.

Come on, Brandt, get us a half.

That was an all world par by wenis right there

Rose !?

There you go Kuch!

Kuuuuuch!

Kuch back to AS, go Matt.

Luck to squeeze ot up, nice!

Back