Ryder Cup Contest - THP & KBS & Official 2012 Ryder Cup Thread [Spoilers]

DJ outdrove Colesarts on the first.

DJ throws a dart on #1

Colsaerts nuked that putt past the hole. Come on DJ!

Colsaerts still away...

Took Colsaerts a while to concede.

Tough three-jack for Colsaerts, conceded birdie for DJ.

Tough start for colsearts. Maybe he won't be able to handle the pressure of singles. A 3-jack to start is not good.

TV Networks conspiracy...Pats football game and RC on commercials at the same time. That cannot be a coincidence....Investigation called for!

McIlroy goes 1 UP on Keegan. Come on Keegs, tighten that game up and get some fire in that belly.

What was Bubba thinking on that putt? Yikes.

Turrible Bubba. Turrible.

Geez Bubba I think I could have hit that putt.

Oh wow, Lukey has lost his putting stroke at the moment. Come on Bubba.

Ay caramba, Bubba, hit it!

You don't see Donald not get the up and down fromjust off the green very often. Big missed opportunity by Bubba there

I like the start so far. We need more Euro flags up on that board but its still a really good start.

Poults gets one back there, and Lawrie is in trouble.

EDIT: Great putt by Lawrie there.

Putting is streaky for Luke. Usually though if it is going to hurt him it is late in the day. But to me, that is sort of what it looks like. Luke will continue to sting irons like you read about and then suddenly he starts missing makable putts.

IJP is coming strong now. We can't be stoped. Why am I the only Euro fan in here?

Come on DJ, let's see those KBS shafts produce some great shots today and get a point for the US!

IJP is coming strong now. We can't be stoped. Why am I the only Euro fan in here?

IJP probably got the Euro's pumped up today. He definitely gave them some momentum going into today.

Why is NBC NOT showing golf?

The USA is going to win. We're looking okay so far. Should get some points.

Back