Ryder Cup Contest - THP & KBS & Official 2012 Ryder Cup Thread [Spoilers]

Keegan less than stellar, but putting. Webb with a great chance to go 1 UP on Poults.

Even though Keegan ended up right of the hole neither long or short, being between clubs will mess with your head. I suspect it is a pain even at their level of play.

Rory almost holes his chip, geez, a couple more rolls.

anyone else find it funny that the first commercial is rory for golf ready......i dont think he was today.haha

Lets go Phil!!!

Good sign for Phil crushing it dead center off the first.

Holy crap, Poults missed a putt!

Poulter just lost his mojo....

Poulter could have waved that one in...miss

Guess Poulter won't be celebrating on #2. Missed a short one for the halve. Simpson 1 up.

Wonder why Tiger is out and about so early actually on the course? Isn't that unlike him?

Simpson needs to put Poulter away early. If the match is even 1 UP with 3 or 4 holes to go, Poulter will go beast mode. Keep him down, keep the foot on the throat, don't let him get pumped up.

I suspect it will take some time even for IJP to get cranked up today. Drained off as much emotion yesterday as you would have on a final day of a major and then some.

Wow that was a nice touch around the green from Keegan. I probably would have pounded that and landed it out in the fairway somewhere.

Rose hits a long one to go 1UP on Phil.

Be scared 'Merican's were coming.

Rose makes bird on #1. Donald goes 2 up on Bubba. Couple blue flags up on the board early.

And Luke goes 2 UP after that dart.

I wisk Keegan Bradley would hit the bloody ball. All this ocd crap is really annoying. He looks like hes going to throw up.

anyone else find it funny that the first commercial is rory for golf ready......i dont think he was today.haha

Hahaha, great point!

I wisk Keegan Bradley would hit the bloody ball. All this ocd crap is really annoying. He looks like hes going to throw up.

His routine is his routine, no matter how weird it is.

Rose is looking dangerous.

Wow, Rose knocks it close on #2 and Phil goes into the water. Not good...

Back