Ryder Cup Contest - THP & KBS & Official 2012 Ryder Cup Thread [Spoilers]

No, I get him messing up the time zone. But I just don't understand why he would only need an hour before teeing off. Seems like he should have been at the course hours ago, hitting balls and being with his team. Tiger is out with the first guy off the tee. Keegan was on the first tee at 6:30 the other morning, despite not going out for a couple of hours. I just don't get that.

What's the point of being out there that early though? You ain't going to make a breakthrough on the range the morning of Ryder Cup singles.

No, I get him messing up the time zone. But I just don't understand why he would only need an hour before teeing off. Seems like he should have been at the course hours ago, hitting balls and being with his team. Tiger is out with the first guy off the tee. Keegan was on the first tee at 6:30 the other morning, despite not going out for a couple of hours. I just don't get that.

Good point. Maybe he was just relaxing.

I was thinking the same thing. Even if he thought his tee time was at 12:25 CT that's only an hour from now.

Lukey D goes up one. Here we come boys!

Luke goes 1 UP on Bubba on the 2nd green. Come on Bubba!!!

What's the point of being out there that early though? You ain't going to make a breakthrough on the range the morning of Ryder Cup singles.

I don't know. I'm just asking. It seems weird. Did he not notice the two other guys that play before him, making their way to the course?

Looks like "Timex" missed the fw right.

Poults you rule man, but what a freaking half.

What a response from Simpson!

Go Webb!

Keegan ripped that one. Poulter with the chip and Simpson answers. This is already awesome.

You've got to be kidding me Weinis! But a great answer from Webb.

Man this is going to be a great round. !!! Love the early enthuthiasm

Nice putt Web, way to half the hole; Great start to the rounds, crowd is great!!!!

Looks like everyone except Tiger is going to birdie #1

This is going to be a great day to watch some golf. Very HOT start and amazing shots!

LtEvO TaPpEd

Awesome first hole so far. Lol @ Poulter. Just destroying this.

Poulter looks possessed out there

There you go Webb!!!!

Go Webb!

What a shot by Webb!! Hate hearing "GO, GO"

Not to bad for a heavy iron lol.

Rory not looking to good on the first hole

Wind is bending the flagstick. Wonder what the weather report is there for today.

Back