Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering some RAZR Fit adapters now!

Well that's an easy ponder to end. I like those adapters, easy to install.

Well that's an easy ponder to end. I like those adapters, easy to install.

Indeed! It'll be fun to not have to mess with my heat gun every time I want to change shafts again. LOL

Indeed! It'll be fun to not have to mess with my heat gun every time I want to change shafts again. LOL

That's why I crave a good adjustable driver. Perhaps next year. Its cold and rainy today pondering throwing the Kusala black in my classic because I can't sit still.

That's why I crave a good adjustable driver. Perhaps next year. Its cold and rainy today pondering throwing the Kusala black in my classic because I can't sit still.
Dean, you should join me in going back to the R9 460, such an awesome head.

Going away from the Fit?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

My dad has one that he goes back and forth with the launcher 270. I still have my super tri

Thats one of the main reasons I picked up an R11, that and I always hit it good when I try one out.

Going away from the Fit?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
I'm not sure Chunky, the Fit isn't going anywhere but I'm just not sure anymore that the X-Con 6 is for me, and this R9 460 is not only my favorite driver head of all time, but it also is coming with an X-con 5 shaft. All the properties of the X-Con 6 but lighter. I'm intrigued.
My dad has one that he goes back and forth with the launcher 270. I still have my super tri
I hear you. I did not like the SuperTri at all.

I never got real comfortable with the ST. I did really like that cobra amp cell driver. I am looking forward to callys new offering as well. I ponder putters more than drivers nowadays

I never got real comfortable with the ST. I did really like that cobra amp cell driver. I am looking forward to callys new offering as well. I ponder putters more than drivers nowadays

See! ANOTHER reason I could play for you in the MC LOL!

The AMP really is quite good, I was going that way until this 100 for the FIT deal popped up for me, I couldn't say now and I quite enjoyed it in Iowa. It'll be even more fun when the weight kit gets here this week too.

All the Cobra talk has me interested, but not enough to go out of my way to try one. If there is one at the Outing and I manage to go then I will hit one there.

A new ponder for me is, my SW now has 3 good sized gouges where rocks have gotten in the way and I think its actually now affecting its performance. I'm pondering whether I want to replace just the SW or the whole 3 wedge set.

Well now I'm pondering Acer XB satin wedge heads in 52, 56, and 60.

Haha, they do certainly look pretty slick dude.
Ya they look pretty good, I just really don't want to change wedges, I'm loving my Callaway forged wedges.

I have a Nike SV black 52* wedge in storage, and a Wilson Staff TW9 56* wedge. If I could find a cheap black wedge in 60* I'd be happy.

Ya they look pretty good, I just really don't want to change wedges, I'm loving my Callaway forged wedges.

I have a Nike SV black 52* wedge in storage, and a Wilson Staff TW9 56* wedge. If I could find a cheap black wedge in 60* I'd be happy.

As much as you love the Cally's dude, I completely understand not wanting to go away from them. Comfort and confidence is #1 in the wedge game for sure.

Not sure why, but Cleveland classic with kulsa black shaft

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

I'm a pondering some Noodle long and soft, I'm going to buy some for my buddy's birthday today. I am considering getting some for myself

I'm kinda pondering an R9 460. I don't know why.

I'm a pondering some Noodle long and soft, I'm going to buy some for my buddy's birthday today. I am considering getting some for myself

They are hard to beat at the price you can find them for.

58* ATV and a new stand bag are next on the list. Once those are done I start saving for new irons.

I'm kinda pondering an R9 460. I don't know why.

Hi Nate! It's the beginning of the 'I'm bored because I can't play golf so I'll buy something' season here in the NE

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

I'm not sure Chunky, the Fit isn't going anywhere but I'm just not sure anymore that the X-Con 6 is for me, and this R9 460 is not only my favorite driver head of all time, but it also is coming with an X-con 5 shaft. All the properties of the X-Con 6 but lighter. I'm intrigued.

You have to be really, really careful with Matrix shafts because weight/number variations in the same shaft can play very, very different.

For example going from the Xcon6 to the Xcon5, the tip is substainially softer and the mid section is quite different. The ball flight is going to go up signifigantly, the spin will also go up and it's going to feel quite a bit looser. It's also a shaft for a swinger rather then a hitter (pulling the club through the ball with your top hand rather then pushing the club through the ball with your bottom hand). You could also see a big jump in distance. The Xcon 5 produces OMG ball speed levels that the 6 and 7 can't touch.

The big variations also apply for the Code, Radix and M2 lines between weights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back