Ryder Cup Contest - THP & KBS & Official 2012 Ryder Cup Thread [Spoilers]

My dish currently has NO local channels...but they're "Aware of the problem and working to fix it". BOO!

Thanks Smalls, I'll be headed to wally world here in a few I think.

Oh, your worse off then me. My local NBC owner is in a contract dispute with Dish and has been off for over a month.

Great job Furyk! UGH!

Boy I can almost take Miller on tour telecasts cause he will usually say something stupid enough to be funny...but I really wish they had picked just about anybody else for RC telecast.

Oh goodness, Bubba, you can't put Webb in that position.

You have got to be kidding me Webb!

Bubba made a great second attempt, but they will be lucky to halve this hole now.

EDIT: Yep, Weenis makes to go 2 UP.

Great putt Poults!

Poults is on fire! This is becoming a problem for Bubba!

Ian Poulter get in! Why can't you show this form and passion in a major!!

Was there any explanation over there as to why he sat yesterday? I know you wanted everyone to play, but still can't figure out why you would sit him?

Would love to see Phil/Keegan close out so they can rest and walk around the course a little bit. US is faltering right now and it would do the other pairings a world of good to see Phil/Keegan walking around with a point in their pockets.

That's what I was saying earlier. You watch these events and wonder when he takes that next step

Alight, we are coming back. I think if we can split these morning matches that would be a win for us Euro's at this point.

Was there any explanation over there as to why he sat yesterday? I know you wanted everyone to play, but still can't figure out why you would sit him?

That was pretty much the reason as far as I can make out. Poults says he knew he was sitting out the afternoon a couple of days back. It's been a bit of a controversial decision by captain Olly.

Alight, we are coming back. I think if we can split these morning matches that would be a win for us Euro's at this point.
You are right. 2-2 after the start this morning would be bad for the US!

That was pretty much the reason as far as I can make out. Poults says he knew he was sitting out the afternoon a couple of days back. It's been a bit of a controversial decision by captain Olly.
It just makes no sense. He is as automatic a selection each session and Rory and Gmac. There were plenty of other that could have sat in his place.

PHIL! Amazing!!!

That'll do it, Phil! WHAT A SHOT!!!!!

Mickelson magic!

WHAT an effing shot by Phil!

Phil and Keegan ready to close things out! What a shot by Phil! Go ahead DLIII sit them and see what happens this afternoon!

Wow...Webb with a huge skull. It spun back on the freakin' rough! Ouch....

That's what I was saying earlier. You watch these events and wonder when he takes that next step

I wonder that a lot myself. I'm just dying to see him take the next step. But I suspect that him and Rickie are going to have similar career paths. Always right there, but 3 or 4 terrible holes to kill them in a tournament.

It just makes no sense. He is as automatic a selection each session and Rory and Gmac. There were plenty of other that could have sat in his place.

Yep. Was a poor decision, as I think sticking with Westwood this morning is proving to be.

Back