Ryder Cup Contest - THP & KBS & Official 2012 Ryder Cup Thread [Spoilers]

I wish I knew what was going on with ZJ. He is the last person I would have expected to struggle putting- everything else? Sure! But not putting...

Go-Go Gadget Signature!

Donald and Westwood 6 down! I don't care about his arthritis, I don't care that he's old and fat, if I'm Davis Love, I tell Phil he's out again this afternoon, end of!

THIS is why I hate Dish. My local channels are out so I'm stuck on the damn laptop.

Donald and Westwood 6 down! I don't care about his arthritis, I don't care that he's old and fat, if I'm Davis Love, I tell Phil he's out again this afternoon, end of!

What about kegan AND sned- sit Furyk and Phil?

Go-Go Gadget Signature!

As jnug has said, at this rate he and Keegan will be getting some decent rest this afternoon when they close them out in short order, hehe.

Ha ha, you go Poulter my son!!!! COME ON!!!!

I hate you Weenis.

Man every time the Euro's seem to get one close, the Merican's seem to put one closer. They are playing great today.

Poulter matches though, man he's good in the Ryder Cup.

Ian has that rabid squirrel look going again....a little early for that

Nice job by the Duff man to put one right on top of Colsaerts. Keep that lead, guys.

What about kegan AND sned- sit Furyk and Phil?

Go-Go Gadget Signature!

I'd stick with KB and PM personally. They are both smokin! This is Phil's best Ryder Cup that I've seen. I put that down to playing with KB. When you've got a pairing like that, you don't break it up. Stick Phil out tomorrow 10 or 11, I hate to say it, but in that position, he probably won't be needed anyway.

THIS is why I hate Dish. My local channels are out so I'm stuck on the damn laptop.

I got an HD antenna when Time Warner dropped the ball with ABC and lost them for a couple of weeks this summer. It's a nice fallback.

Come on Jimbo and Sneds, tighten that game up. And KB and PM better not be broken up. This is so much fun to watch.

I got an HD antenna when Time Warner dropped the ball with ABC and lost them for a couple of weeks this summer. It's a nice fallback.

THAT, is a great damn idea. Seriously.

Thanks for that buddy!

Geez the NBC crew can't even get the scores right. That is the second time they announced the wrong score this morning. Big dif between 1 up and 2 up so it is not like a big nothing. You guys are right....they are terrible!

Here comes the comeback buddy. No way we come back against Keegan cause he's using a cheater putter, but we're coming back in the rest of the matches.

"We"? Our countries share a border but Canada is part of Europe? I'll give you this, no one can accuse you of being a bandwagon fan :)

Do you have an Off-Air HD antenna? My local NBC is out with Dish as well, but I'm pulling it in over-the-air with an Off-Air HD and routing it through my reciever.

Edit: I see that Smalls beat me to it..

That's an ok halve, considering they are 6 up with 7 to play. But I wish that Keegan would have made it and just put the Euros out of their misery. Win the next hole and rest PM/KB. You earned it.

THAT, is a great damn idea. Seriously.

Thanks for that buddy!

Just go to WalMart and get the GE amplify antenna. It has a "Best" reception range and was the middle priced one I think, like 30 bucks or so. I put it in the window sill behind my TV behind a curtain so I never see it. It's the long one, about 2-1/2 feet I think.

Out meaning dish lost the feed???? Geez how the hell did they manage to do that?

Wow, ouch, Poults. And the crowd goes wild, LOL.

Out meaning dish lost the feed???? Geez how the hell did they manage to do that?

My dish currently has NO local channels...but they're "Aware of the problem and working to fix it". BOO!

Thanks Smalls, I'll be headed to wally world here in a few I think.

Not in the water, but the US still needs to capitalize!

Back