Free 07 SUMO 2 Headcover

Craig Mac

Reaction score
Cleaning out the house today and came across a Brand New Nike SUMO2(squared) headcover. This was sent to me when I got my SUMO last year, and I had to call to get the correct headcover and they told me to keep this one. So it has never been used and I'll give it to whomever wants it at no charge(Continental US ONLY!!). I'll cover shipping, just need to get it out of the house as it's not doing me any good. It will also fit on the regular SUMO as well, just has the "2" on it.

371.jpg

372.jpg

Off topic but you didn't put this post in the right thread.

Congrats Craig!

110307d.jpg

He meant you're supposed to put your 1500th post in the Milestone thread! Congrats!

Gotcha, didn't realize that was 1500. Ummm Smalls, I am a Rangers Fan so that is offensive, hahaha.

But back to the matter at hand, who wants this free headcover??

In looking, bama and worst_shot_ever play this club, which one of you wants another headcover??

Craig-

That is so weird. When I got my SuMo, the exact same thing happened, except they sent me a pre-paid label to send the SuMo2 headcover back.

CM, PM coming. Gracias!

No problem, this one is done!!
I just noticed this Craig and I thank you for the offer.Fortunately, they got mine right the first time....

Now Worst Shot and I can have covers so know one sees the Drivers that just launched the ball 100 yards into the woods.. :act-up:

I just noticed this Craig and I thank you for the offer.Fortunately, they got mine right the first time....

Now Worst Shot and I can have covers so know one sees the Drivers that just launched the ball 100 yards into the woods.. :act-up:

Exactly!!!

Back