Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Green Lamkins or PUREs methinks, XM...

Though about the lamkins R.E.L. but they are more of a forest green. The PURE are more lime so that could work. Thought about the Lime green Iomic's but i'm having a difficult time spending $15/grip. I can always go with white or black but that would be boring i guess...

I'm pondering doing some paint fill on my wedges. Hmmm what color(s) should I do on my J40 black oxide wedges?

Though about the lamkins R.E.L. but they are more of a forest green. The PURE are more lime so that could work. Thought about the Lime green Iomic's but i'm having a difficult time spending $15/grip. I can always go with white or black but that would be boring i guess...

Being that I just put them on my CT's and can vouch for how bad arse they look, go with the grey ones in the REL's. Awesome on the CT's and would compliment the ferrules too IMO.

Pondering a belly putter. Really need to improve my putting game and this might be the trick..

I'm not really pondering anything new. I just want to play some more consistent golf. I think I can do that if I put the black irons in the bag. I'll get some added distance and maybe lose some of the rights I have at times. I'm swinging the club better and think the extra game improvement would be helpful. Especially with all the mashie goodness up top.

Sounds like it is just a matter of going out there unleashing some frankAwesome buddy.

Yeah I need another paycheck and then my lessons will start up again.

I hear that. In the same spot myself.

Pondering the proper grips to put on my c-tapers to go with the ferrules i put on...

20120924_152443.jpg

No. 1 white/lime 43 grips would look sweet with those

I'm not really pondering anything new. I just want to play some more consistent golf. I think I can do that if I put the black irons in the bag. I'll get some added distance and maybe lose some of the rights I have at times. I'm swinging the club better and think the extra game improvement would be helpful. Especially with all the mashie goodness up top.

That is a great ponder dude. I really think you would benefit from seeing the dude I go to. He's a great instructor who will only change as much as you want to change.

It's just so far from my house chunky. I may go back to my guy at Finley.

Pondering the proper grips to put on my c-tapers to go with the ferrules i put on...

20120924_152443.jpg

Those look so awesome!!! White RELs? Grey RELs? The greens simply aren't neon enough for those awesome ferrules.

That's true, does he do evening lessons? Like on Tuesday or Thursday

Frank I hate to sound like a billboard but do you have a golftec close by?

30 minutes away, just not convenient. I think I drive by chunky's range on my way home from work.

30 minutes away, just not convenient. I think I drive by chunky's range on my way home from work.

Bummer. Take lessons from chunky!

I need some more range time. Trying to figure it all out with my new job. I've been lazy on the weekends or just going out and playing more.

I need some more range time. Trying to figure it all out with my new job. I've been lazy on the weekends or just going out and playing more.

My achilles heal as well, gotta be kidnapped and dropped off at range to not want to go out on course

wow look mike finally got tapatalk

Well I was pondering getting a Diamana X Limited shaft, and then a GREAT deal came up and I am no longer pondering. I can't wait for it to get here :banana:

maybe you'll run into Chunky on one of those days dressed like this

Golf-Napoleon-21797.jpg

To Jman and any of you other club builders, are shaft extensions in steel shafts a good choice? Or am I just causing myself headaches and should just go ahead and reshaft with longer shafts? Are they easy to do?

Was told by my instructor today I should be .75 inch longer in shafts :bulgy-eyes:, I am thinking I would only go up by .5 inch, going up 3/4 seems like a huge jump.

Man I look good

20120924_152443.jpg

i went with the Green Pure grips on mine...

80A51A2B.jpg

9E923660.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back