2012 Ryder Cup - Medinah Country Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
that staff bag is better than the 2010 bags

Ryder Cup 2012: They're on a Mission from God #bluesbrothers

That bag is awesome. Where can I find what they'll be wearing?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

That bag is awesome. Where can I find what they'll be wearing?

He actually tweeted a pic of the clothes but nothing too telling

Love the staff bag. I think its neat seeing pros post some of their stuff on Twitter and Facebook, it gives us a cool preview of what we will see on a more personal level.

G-Mac's staff bag courtesy of Cleveland Golf on Twitter. Very nice touch with the Seve logo on it. Also, the second picture is a shot of the European locker room so you can see the side of the bags.

A3lCFAoCIAAOtoV.jpg

A3lC3AeCMAIr38h.jpg

That's the first time I've seen the European bags! Awesome!!! Seve was a golfing god, whoever had the idea of putting his silhouette on the bags deserves a big pat on the back!!! Great bags!!

Tapped via tapatalk

Honor seve sure is nice. Not sold in the USA bag. Very bland to me. I like the Headcovers

Those USA staff bags rock. I should try to make the Ryder Cup team so I can get one too.

My only thought when seeing both teams' bags is that they look heavy

The USA bags are ok, but I agree with Freddie that they're a little bland. I definitely like the headcovers and shaft bands (from earlier in the thread).

I have cleared my entire schedule on Friday, Saturday and Sunday for this. Working from home on Friday, can't wait!

I have cleared my entire schedule on Friday, Saturday and Sunday for this. Working from home on Friday, can't wait!

I'm going to be driving for about 3.5 hours Friday morning. Thanking the stars that PGA Tour radio on Sirius-XM is going to be starting live coverage at 8:00am. At least I'll be able to listen until I get get home to the TV!

Got tix for friday events for my father & me... Can't wait.. only been to one other PGA event, 2009 BMW Championship. This should be sweet!!!

Just give it alittle Tapatalk

That's so awesome kozmo! Have a great time out there!

Honor seve sure is nice. Not sold in the USA bag. Very bland to me. I like the Headcovers

I agree with you. Sort of looks like a Pepsi can with USA on the side.

this is by far my favorite golf weekend to watch on TV! can't wait for this to begin!

i'm so excited for this weekend...can't wait for the singles matches!

Ryder cup + atlanta tour stop, does it get any better?

wow look mike finally got tapatalk

These bags are very sweet. In a way its like nba rings, NFL rings etc, you are only gonna get them if you achieve playing a Ryder Cup, the atmosphere, uniforms, crowd make it like no other golfiing event!

Europe, Europe!

Come on USA!!! Let's pull this one out

I'm a full on Euro homer this week!

'Merica is going to take those fools down.

'Merica is going to take those fools down.

Probably not. We are self centered and greedy. It's our culture and way of life. Not conducive to a sporting event like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back